Valuable items

Post here to share information about places you've been, tips you have, or anything you feel would be worthwhile for others to know about.
Thorr
Flagged
Flagged

Valuable items

Post by Thorr » Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:25 am

The idea of this topic is simple: they are lots of rare or very rare items who are sold for a very good amount of creds, if you know what they worth. As new player, I sold some of them for almost nothing, and I bashed my head to the wall when I found out how much they worth on market ... still crying for that Skill of the Guardian nanos.
So, I invite everyone to post here the rare items who drop in RK (SL items are less important, since we are mostly froobs), and when the list will be big enough, we can make a guide about it.

2M-10M
Improve Crushing/Slashing/Thrusting Weapons
Found on team mish bosses of appropiate ql.
SOL XI-P Medical Laser
Icebreaker/Cold Morning Icebreaker

Blackshirt of Zuwadza

10M-40M
Instruction Disc (Summon Grid Armor Mk I)
Team mish drop and also in Foremans duungeon.

Red Line Grenade Launcher
Pump Trainee
Corpse Cutter

Chiroptera ql 100
Howlet ql 100
Panther ql 100
Blackbird ql 100
Crypt of Home weapons who drop from Cenobite Shadows (need 1K perception to target, or AoE nukes/Mongo, or pets on hunt).
Higher ql sell for much less.

Virral Triumvirate Egg 12-15M, tradeskill item.

Silken Legchopper Gloves (20-25M)
Shades of Lucubration (+30 to INT/PSY, price can be over 40M)

40M-100M
Programmed Photon Particle Emitter (Shape Hard Armor)
Programmed Photon Particle Emitter (Shape Soft Armor)
Both found in ql 58 team missions, and unconfirmed from dyna bosses lv 60.

Instruction Disc (Summon Grid Armor Mk 2)
Instruction Disc (Summon Grid Armor Mk 3)

NanoCrystal (Nullity Sphere)
Pump Master
Sharpshooter's Chip (60M)

100M+
Instruction Disc (Summon Grid Armor Mk 4)
NanoCrystal (Nullity Sphere MK II)

Nullity Sphere MK1 and MK2 (not sure about price)

Living Dragonflesh Body Armor 350-400M
Variable prices:
Controller Recompiler Unit 80-100k/ql
Last edited by Thorr on Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:26 am, edited 8 times in total.

Unkala
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Unkala » Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:43 am

Nano/ID Skill of the Highlander (> 10M)

Gothicx
Hardened
Hardened

Post by Gothicx » Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:40 am

I won't even go into nanos, the lists at arpa3.net/ao are pretty much still accurate in the cases of nanos listed there with prices over 3 mil or so.

NCU memories are another thing that can be a bit valuable, over ql125; most wanted QLs are 130-135 (for twinks) and 200, but anything goes and can sell for anything from 500k to 2 mil a piece. They're kinda rare as mission loot and most commonly found in chests and crashed droids/androids.

Don't really know the current value of Improve instruction discs, since nobody bothers with crappy improved versions of crappy weapons since there are much better alternatives out there - except maybe the improved tango dirk if you went piercing. They're found in missions much like grid armor nanos, mission level needs to be close to the QL of the ID (and they're almost as rare as grid armor ones or close).

And of course you can always refer to this post on valuable low-ql items, information there is a bit dated but still useful.

Thorr
Flagged
Flagged

Post by Thorr » Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:54 am

I won't even go into nanos, the lists at arpa3.net/ao are pretty much still accurate in the cases of nanos listed there with prices over 3 mil or so.
I don't think so. The prices from Kimi site are a bit outdated, for example GA1 is 15-20M on market, or GA4 is ~110M, not 150, Enfram toolkit nano is 1M or so etc, let alone fixer's nanos ql <100 who drop like candies from almost every dyna boss.

I don't know how much improve disks worth, when I saw them on market I asked for price, and the answer was 1M in one case and 29M in other :lol:
Perhaps I'll buy them for my engie, sometime, just to have full tools collection, but I'm very sure I won't pay more than 1M for them.

Regarding other valuable items, please make another topic, and let this be only for high price items, because I know it's very annoying to sell something at 5% from market price.

tweek
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by tweek » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:03 am

low ql pantheres , blackbirds and the 1he wepon (cant spell it) from coh all sell for 4+ mill at lower qls.

Thorr
Flagged
Flagged

Post by Thorr » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:12 am

tweek wrote:low ql pantheres , blackbirds and the 1he wepon (cant spell it) from coh all sell for 4+ mill at lower qls.
According to AUNO, ql 100 Panther is sold with 40-80M

Sferykal
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Sferykal » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:40 am

tweek wrote:low ql pantheres , blackbirds and the 1he wepon (cant spell it) from coh all sell for 4+ mill at lower qls.
Crispy Chiroptera for the QL 105 one.

Picsel
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Picsel » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:41 am

And howlet :P
Rubi-Ka 2 (Rimor)
Picsel - Omni NT 200 - Froob
Equip - Pvp

ath0
Hardened
Hardened

Post by ath0 » Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:08 am

Thorr wrote:
According to AUNO, ql 100 Panther is sold with 40-80M
I think it's more like 10-15m.
Yvette Nihan Ceaucoche

Venderim
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Venderim » Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:00 am

I am pleased to see a topic started on this subject. With the sheer amount of different items and QL levels it is often difficult to truly gauge the value of an item. I have been quite lucky in that when I have come to sell items via the shopping channel, the buyer has often corrected me on the right price e.g I was selling a nano prog. (can't remember which one) the other day and felt it was worth about 30K when I found a buyer and asked him for 30k he laughed and proceeded to offer me 70k (who knows, it could have been worth more !!).

Pnunu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Pnunu » Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:25 am

The QL100 and 101's of Panthers, Blackbirds, Howlets, and Chiroptera all sell for big money (20M at least). These all do significant damage (froob damage :) ), and are easier to equip.

I've personally bought these
  • 102 Blackbird for 5M
  • 103 for 3M
  • 104 for 2.5M
  • 105 (Blinded Blackbird) for 2.1M
...so that's my experience.

Having said that, after someone listed WTS Blinded Blackbird, I asked what they were asking...11M he suggested. :shock:

Let's just say I didn't buy that one.
RK2:
Docscrubs (220/28/70)
Pascomu (TL7 Enf)
Pnunu (TL7 Fixer-TS monkey)
Phicksa (TL5 Fixer - Sect 10)
Paddfoot (TL5 Advie)
Phootlocker (TL4 Trader-shop monkey)
Pnumicist (TL3 MP)
Pniper (TL2 Agent - pocket FG boy)
JinPo (TL3 MA-Omni GMSer)

Clan? RK2? Join Knights of Ka

ath0
Hardened
Hardened

Post by ath0 » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:58 am

I bought my 101 Blackbirds for 5m for the pair. I guess I got a good deal. :)
Yvette Nihan Ceaucoche

Feydakin
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Feydakin » Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:27 am

Unkala wrote:Nano/ID Skill of the Highlander (> 10M)
Are you kidding?

*wonders how many of those IDs he's vended*

It's hard for a Froob to keep track of everything that might or might not be worth something... Especially nanos, and especially things to do with the expansions that we can't use, like tower stuff and AI building stuff.
· Rimor ·
· Hastuur - Meta-Physicist ·
· Feydakin - Adventurer ·
· Ogrenex - Enforcer ·
· Feydagon - Soldier ·
· Shadofex - Fixer ·

Thorr
Flagged
Flagged

Post by Thorr » Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:54 am

Feydakin wrote:
Unkala wrote:Nano/ID Skill of the Highlander (> 10M)
Are you kidding?
It's "are you kidding, so much" or "ar you kidding, so low"? :lol:
I sold one with 7.5M and the buyer didn't questioned the price. On official forum, people was asked for ~ 10M for it, at that time.
Feydakin wrote: It's hard for a Froob to keep track of everything that might or might not be worth something... Especially nanos, and especially things to do with the expansions that we can't use, like tower stuff and AI building stuff.
That is the purpose of this thread, but the target is not the stuff who worth something, but the stuff who worth A LOT.

CrimsonShadow
Fresh
Fresh

Post by CrimsonShadow » Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:59 am

im surprized no one has mentioned a pump yet .. but

lvl 40 - 70 dyna drops

Freedom Arms Negotiator 2570 and 2569 (i actualy gave one of these away for free not knowing they where worth anything)

MTI 87 happydays / free and easy days

Barret R-05 A-M Sniper 1 - 2m / R-06 5m

SOL XI-P Medical Laser 1 -2m and XII-P 3m

Icebreaker 3 - 5 m / Cold Morning Icebreaker 10 - 20m

Red Line Grenade Launcher 1m - 40m

(please note : hard to sell and if u hate cheepskates constantly telling u its worth dirt its usualy best to hold on to it or pass it to a friend) ive sold 1 for 1.5 and given one away but its been reported to sell anywhere in the 1m - 40m range

Light Miasma Beamer

Schuyler Pup / Super Schuyler Pup

Jupiter Aegis / Gift of Jupiter

Nano Nation - Pulverizer/ Atomizer

SOL SG-70 Robust / SG -71

Pump Trainee 35m - 50m/ Master 50m - 100m (yes despite some beliefs master still drops)

I dont know the pricing on some of the others (but it seems 1 - 4 m is about what u can expect)

there is also ql 140ist versions out there

MTI G04U / Model b

Saturated Metaplast Six-Shooter / two-layered

Robinson De Luxe/special

Superjolt / of snuffle

OT Hurler/ factotum

Corpse Cutter / Cuspidal 25 - 30 m for ql 140 and 150 versions 10-20m for others

Tsunami BM-301 Bloodletter/ 302

Sleek Minor Fantastic/ 04

Lux Incendiary Rifle / Deirdre

EVA Survivor / prototype

as for those robot instructions disc improve crushing ect.. the ql 10 improve crushing is 1m , ql 20 2m and ql 30 is 3m (prices varry and might be sold at half or double the price shown but they are still difficult to sell)

they will sell better if u make them the mass reclocating robot tho

coh items.. ql 100 - 102 sell best (100 20m) (101 - 102 5m) 103 104 very poor 105 ( 1-3m)

CRUS (Controller Recompiler Unit) ... i remeber the first time i found one and sold its for 30k instead of the 1 something mil it was worth