Here's what the map has compared to other similar maps:
- level ranges for all notum fields
- the notum fields (LCAs) themselves are visible
- all city controllers have been added and catalogued (i.e. you can tell someone who also has the map to go to Broken Shores city #1c and they'll find it easily)
- there have been many changes in the last 2 yrs since the Huge Map was updated and almost all of those changes have been implemented in the CSPmap. (ex. Alien Playfield's shuttle, Biodomes, Subway in West Athens!)
- city plots are being added and will soon be included for all cities
- dynacamps have been updated
- unique non-player characters have been added on a third "cheat" layer, but only the NPC's name.
- the two coasts at the bottom of the map have been added in detail.
- zone walls are more accurate (ex. there's a huge band in Newland that's inaccessible, but you can zone over). No more accidentally zoning!
- terrain is being made more accurate and new terrains are being added.
You can get both the map and the html helpfiles here: http://creativestudent.com/ao/ (This is the most up-to-date list of mirrors of the map. Several people have offered to host the map, but haven't kept their versions recent. Please go to the main site to see what the latest version is before getting a copy from another source.)
There are samples of different areas of the map at the official CSPmap website
Here's a full size sample of Broken Shores from the latest version with almost no compression artifacts: