What are good items for clicksaving?

New to Anarchy Online or just new to the AOFroobs forums? Introduce yourself here, ask questions about the game, and learn how to become a successful Anarchy Online fr00b.
wongasta
Fresh
Fresh

What are good items for clicksaving?

Post by wongasta » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:43 pm

I'm lvl 31 soldier and would like to make some money, can any1 provide me a list of items thats available with mission rewards thats sellable?

thank you

hahnsoo
Elite
Elite

Post by hahnsoo » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:10 pm

= Sell to players =
* Second-Hand Old English Trading Company - Pistols, QL 1 is best. 50 -100k for a pair. Shop-buyable.
* Concrete Cushion - 1HB pillows, QL 10 is best. 200 - 300k for a pair.
* OT-Windchaser M06 Quartz - Rifle, QL 22 is best. 200 - 500k. Shop-buyable.
* Galahad Inc T70 Beyer - Pistols, QL 44 is best. 500-900k for a pair. Low Demand. Shop-buyable.
* Gripo-Com AKR 1k21 - Rifle, QL 50. 200k to 500k. Low Demand (although all of the ones I've put up on open market have sold within 1 hour, go fig). Shop-buyable.
* O.E.T. Co. Jess - Pistols, QL 100 is best. 1m-2m for a pair. Shop-buyable.
* Nano-Charged Rifle/Nano-Charged Assault Rifle - Starts at QL 50. Needed to make Perennium weapons, however demand is VERY low. Don't expect these to sell very well. 100k to 500k, higher QLs have higher prices.
* FDA Caterwaul 913 - Rifle. Low Demand supposedly, but seems to sell remarkably well, especially at high QLs (150+). I price them from 5k to 10k per QL.
* Any Nano Crystal above QL 125 - 500k to 1m for a "blitzing fee". Low Demand.
* Biomech Armor - Cloaks and Helmets mostly. Starts at QL 75. Low Demand.
* Full sets of armor - Steel-Ribbed, Graft/Organic are most wanted. Must blitz all 7 pieces. 500k to 2m for a full suit.
* QL 200 Advanced Portable Surgery Clinics - 1m to 2m.
* NCU memory above QL 125 - 1m to 2m, higher prices for higher QLs.
* Belt Component Platform 6K-X - 500k to 2m, higher prices for lower QLs. QL 160 is best.

Note: Low Demand means that it's a buyer's market. You are not likely to sell them on the open market... just keep a few around until you see a WTB on the shopping channels.

= Sell to Shops (Shop Food) =
* Battle Suits - At high QLs, hands down the best shop food you can get. The Omni-Pol Elite Battle Suit is the highest profit (QL 150+), followed by Omni-Pol Battle Suits (QL 125ish?), Flawed Plasteel Battle Suit, and the rest (Urban, Desert, whatever).
* Body/Chestpiece armors (Biomech, Nano Armor, Primus Decus, Graft Armor, Omni-Pol Elite sell best)
* Tank Armor of any kind
* Smuggler Shipment Nano Crystals
* Any "Pet" nano crystals
* Anima Nano Crystals

Note: Clicksaver will outright tell you what the value of the mission reward items are, so it should be a no-brainer what you should blitz for as far as shop food.

I find that I get far more cash from blitzing high QL missions for shop food than blitzing for low QL items to sell on the open market to other players. However, selling to other players is pretty much your only option at low levels.
"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." G.K.Chesterton
Years of experience means years of learning bad habits.
~ Proud Member of Newcomers Alliance ~ My AO Guide

wongasta
Fresh
Fresh

Post by wongasta » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:32 pm

ooo i see.. nvm then i wouldn't be using it for a while then

Unkala
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Unkala » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:09 pm

hahnsoo wrote:= Sell to players =
* Second-Hand Old English Trading Company - Pistols, QL 1 is best. 50 -100k for a pair. Shop-buyable.
* Concrete Cushion - 1HB pillows, QL 10 is best. 200 - 300k for a pair.
Those are the common low-requirement INT and STR/STA buffing weapons. What about the AGI one?

Tsakachumi PTO-HV.2 Counter-Sniper Rifle - QL 40
* NCU memory above QL 125 - 1m to 2m, higher prices for higher QLs.
NCU memories are very hard to roll unless the mission is level 201+, which always gives you QL200 chips. I don't try to roll intermediate QLs any more (though if I find them as loot I certainly keep and use them).
"Main": Fetidia -MP
Retired: Unkala -Enf, Dingho -Bur, Receipt -Tra (RK2)

hahnsoo
Elite
Elite

Post by hahnsoo » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:06 pm

Unkala wrote:Those are the common low-requirement INT and STR/STA buffing weapons. What about the AGI one?

Tsakachumi PTO-HV.2 Counter-Sniper Rifle - QL 40
I've not had much success in selling these on the open market. It would fall under the "Low Demand" category simply because of the higher QL needed to get the +20 Agi bonus (Although Galahad Beyers are even higher QL and folks seem to equip those just fine, with a few tweaks... Rifle is incredibly easy to twink on as well). I've only seen WTB on these rifles maybe once every month, and every time, someone beats me to the punch or I'm too lazy to deliver the goods. :-P

If you find these rifles in the shop, go ahead and buy a bag full of them. You never know when you will get lucky. However, I wouldn't recommend them as a blitz item to sell to other players. I'm sure other folks have equally valid opinions contrary to this sentiment.
NCU memories are very hard to roll unless the mission is level 201+, which always gives you QL200 chips. I don't try to roll intermediate QLs any more (though if I find them as loot I certainly keep and use them).
They are hard to roll. My recommendation is to put "NCU Memory" into your Clicksaver list and simply blitz them if they show up while you are clicksaving other items. However, by the time you are able to blitz QL 125+ items, you are getting into the "good shop food" range (i.e. Flawed Plasteel and Omni-Pol Battle Suits) and so it is less of an issue. In other words, it's an incidental money-maker, but you should be able to make decent money off of the higher level shop food items.
"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." G.K.Chesterton
Years of experience means years of learning bad habits.
~ Proud Member of Newcomers Alliance ~ My AO Guide

Ferengi
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Ferengi » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:37 pm

hahnsoo wrote: * Galahad Inc T70 Beyer - Pistols, QL 44 is best. 500-900k for a pair. Low Demand. Shop-buyable.
Very valuable to that 220 needing 1600 comp lit.
Adios, thanks for the fish

GDB2222
Veteran
Veteran

Post by GDB2222 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:56 am

The Beyers are surprisingly easy to equip if you 'have the sump down' on your toon anyway. Stick in some implants with MR and FA, then get buffs for burst and pistol. (Riot Control for Burst and Extreme Prejudice or a Wrangle for Pistol.)

Accomplice
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Accomplice » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:39 am

This is a list of items I consider worth blitzing, in order to sell them to players. As shopfood, they range from horrible to mediocre, and are too useful anyways.
These items should be blitzed at the exact Qls to maximize the value of the sale.

Sometimes you need some insights and knowledge to determine an item's usefulness.
For example, the higher end of the buffing weaps are only relevant for high lvl expansion players, who can manage to reach the at times horrible reqs with their advanced possibilities.

I added a popularity rating based on my personal subjective experiences of selling and observing the shopping channels, the more ♥, the more popular
Popularity has nothing to do with usefulness, though, some real useful items get overlooked alot.
Example: Ql151: [♥♥]Galahad Inc. 055 Police Phoenix - lowest +30 FullAuto buffing rifle/shotgun almost never sells in the shopping channels, but on the official forums, sometimes TL7 people post WTB it and pay pretty sweet prices for it.

Ql 01: [♥♥♥♥♥]Second-Hand Old English Trading Co. - lowest +5 int pistol
Ql 01: [♥♥♥]Tsakachumi PTO-HV Counter-Sniper Rifle - lowest +4 agi rifle
Ql 01: [♥♥♥]YES Support 1010 - lowest +5 sense Assault Rifle/SMG
Ql 10: [♥♥♥♥♥]Concrete Cushion lowest +8 sta/str pillow
Ql 12: []MTI B-94 - lowest +1% XP buffing pistol
Ql 20: [♥♥]BBI Ranged Restraint Carbine (Joith gun) - Pwnz0r weap for ultra lowbie pvp
Ql 22: []MTI B-94 - lowest +2% XP pistol
Ql 22: [♥♥♥♥]OT-Windchaser M06 Quartz - lowest +10 treatment/+8 sta rifle
Ql 26: []OT-Windchaser M06 Hematite - lowest +15 rifle/+8 Agi rifle
Ql 30: [♥♥♥]ICC Arms 2Q2C Gun Bag - lowest +10 sense rifle
Ql 33: []Galahad Inc T70 Myre - lowest +14 pistol buffing pistol :P
Ql 40: [♥♥♥♥]Tsakachumi PTO-HV.2 Counter-Sniper Rifle - lowest +20 agi rifle
Ql 42: [♥♥]MTI B-94 - lowest +3% XP pistol
Ql 44: [♥♥♥]Galahad Inc T70 Beyer - lowest +20 Complit/+20 QFT pistol
Ql 47: []Bladestaff - lowest +5 2he buffing 2he blade
Ql 51: [♥♥]Pillow with Important Stripes - lowest +15 BioMet/MatMet/MatCrea pillow [r.hand only]
Ql 62: [♥♥♥]MTI B-94 - lowest +4% XP pistol
Ql 70: [♥♥]Atlas Bern C.V. Vanilla - lowest +10 psy/+5 pistol buffing pistol
Ql 70: []Long Slank Computer X-II - lowest +10 2he buffing 2he blade
Ql 70: [♥♥♥]O.E.T. Co. Pelastio - lowest +10 int pistol
Ql 70: [♥♥]Tripler - lowest +5 1he buffing 1he/piercing blade
Ql 77: [♥♥♥]Galahad Inc T70 Zig Zag - lowest +20 sense pistol
Ql 80: [♥♥♥]ICC Arms 2Q2C (u) Gun Bag - lowest +20 sense/+10 psychic rifle
Ql 80: [♥♥♥]Tsakachumi PTO-HV3a Counter-Sniper Rifle - lowest +25 agi/+20 rifle buffing rifle
Ql 82: []Atlas Bern C.V. Vanilla Dream - lowest +15 psychic/+10 pistol buffing pistol
Ql 90: [♥♥♥]O.E.T. Co. Pelastio V2 - lowest +15 int pistol
Ql 93: []Tripler - lowest +10 1he buffing 1he/piercing blade
Ql 93: []Enhanced Polearm - lowest +15 2he buffing 2he blade
Ql 96: [♥♥]Uncle Bazzit Rusty 22mm - +20 sense pistol, only gives buffs at this Ql
Ql 99: [♥♥]Galahad Inc T70 Tsuyoshi - lowest +20 BioMet/MatMet Pistol
Ql100: [♥♥]Atlas Bern C.V. Sarcastic - ~top of its line~ +15 sense/psy/pistol buffing pistol
Ql100: [♥♥]BigBurger Inc. Chapman - lowest +30 burst pistol (for hot swapping)
Ql100: [♥♥♥♥]O.E.T. Co. Jess - lowest +20 int/psy pistol
Ql101: [♥♥♥]Soft Pillow with Important Stripes - lowest +20 BioMet/MatMet/MatCrea Pillow [r.hand only!]
Ql111: [♥♥]Galahad Inc T70 Beardsley - lowest +25 psychic/+20 psymod buffing pistol
Ql116: []Improved Tripler - lowest +15 1he buffing 1he/piercing blade
Ql116: []Omni-Tek Crowd Unit XI-Autotarget - lowest +20 2he buffing 2he blade
Ql121: []Polizziotto M203 Druid - lowest +20 Sen/SensImp/Percep pistol
Ql139: [♥♥]Enhanced Tripler - lowest +20 1he/+5 piercing buffing 1he/piercing blade
Ql139: [♥♥]Long Slank - lowest +25 2he buffing 2he blade
Ql145: [♥♥]ICC Arms 2Q2N-8 Gun Bag - ~top of its line~ +30 sen/20psy buffing rifle
Ql151: [♥♥♥]Perfumed Pillow with Important Stripes - lowest +25 BioMet/MatMet/MatCrea buffing pillow [r.hand only!]
Ql151: [♥♥]Galahad Inc. 055 Police Phoenix - lowest +30 FullAuto buffing rifle/shotgun
Ql152: [♥♥]MTI B-94 - ~top of its line~ +5% XP buffing pistol
Ql153: [♥♥]Galahad Inc T70 Priscilla - lowest +20 MatCrea buffing pistol
Ql160: [♥♥♥♥]Belt Component Platform 6K-X - lowest 6 slot belt
Ql160: [♥♥♥]Exellent Concrete Cushion - ~top of its line~ +20 Str/Sta buffing pillow
Ql160: [♥♥♥]O.E.T. Co. Pelastio V3 - lowest +20 int/25 psy pistol
Ql162: [♥♥]Omni-Tek Manual Tripler - lowest +25 1he/+10 piercing buffing 1he/piercing blade
Ql162: [♥♥]Long Slank - lowest +30 2he buffing 2he blade
Ql175: [♥♥♥]Tsakachumi PTO-HV6 Counter-Sniper Rifle - ~top of its line~ +30 Agi/Rifle/Aimedshot buffing rifle
Ql180: [♥♥]V-five Breathing Space - ~top of its line~ +30 (60 dualled) intel buffing melee enrg. blade
Ql180: [♥♥]MTI SW500 Geyser - ~top of its line~ +30 (60 dualled) pistol/multiranged buffing pistol
Ql180: [♥♥♥]Vektor ND DRAGON Shotgun - ~top of its line~ Nice damage dealing, saves IP since it has no special attacks, also buffs 25 psy
Ql181: [♥♥♥♥]Superior Sapphistic Bow - ~top of its line~ Pretty popular bow, nice aimed shot for TL5+ PvP
Ql184: [♥♥♥♥]Krutt Assault 219 Waltzing Queen Special - ~top of its line~ extreme crit whore shottie
Ql185: [♥♥]Hand-Made Thri-Blade - lowest +30 1he/+20 piercing buffing 1he/piercing blade
Ql185: [♥♥]Notum Bladestaff - lowest +35 2he buffing 2he blade
Ql188: [♥♥♥]Enchanted Waterfall Eye Wind Onehander - ~top of its line~ popular PvP weapon for dual wielding ranged professions, mainly b/c of the aimed shot
Ql194: [♥♥]Love-Filled Pillow with Important Stripes - ~top of its line~ +30 BioMet/MatMet buffing Pillow [r.hand only!]
Ql199: [♥♥♥♥]Ithaca Ki-8 Snakemaster - ~top of its line~ Another very popular shottie, has fling and aimed shot
Ql200: [♥♥♥]Jobe-Made Bladestaff - ~top of its line~ +50 2he buffing 2he blade
Ql200: [♥♥♥♥♥]O.E.T. Co. Maharanee - ~top of its line~ +25 int/psy buffing pistol
Ql200: [♥♥♥♥]Monofilament Tripler - ~top of its line~ +35 1he/30 piercing buffing 1he/piercing blade, On Hit User Cast Feline Grace 2% chance :O
Ql200: [♥♥♥]Assassins FDA Caterwaul 913 - ~top of its line~ Kickass gun for froob pvp agents, fast AS recharge

~~~

Ql141+ [♥♥♥♥♥]NCU memory
Ql141+ [♥♥♥]Parmatech Tutoring Device
Ql141+ [♥♥♥]Portable Surgery Clinic
Ql130+ [♥♥♥]Biomech Cloak, Helm and boots

Usually, blitzable stuff is not that expensive, i.e. <ql100 it's about 500k per item max, and ql100+ is 1m to 2m. Only the upper end (ql200ish) items can be sold for up 5m per piece. Most ql<125 items from that list even pop in stores, though rarely at min ql, though. If you find ♥♥♥+ items from that list in stores, consider investing in picking up ~1 backpack of those, depending on its popularity (sitting on backpacks of items forever can be frustrating).

Good luck blitzing and earning money
Last edited by Accomplice on Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:20 am, edited 16 times in total.
mmorpg addiction... [1][2][3]

Elizafanta
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Elizafanta » Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:47 pm

now that is an incredable list, imoto 0.0

items for clicking and blitzing of all levels in there

*copys post to a safe location*

thank you for shareing ^^

Elizafanta

Accomplice
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Accomplice » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:39 am

Modified my list ^^
I'd preferably blitz the more popular items, but if you advertise well, you can also catch the eyes of people for those less known and popular, but nonetheless popular items (some really useful items only have low popularity, because people actually do not even know about their existence).

Anyways, this is not a psychology lesson about "How do I successfully advertise" :D
mmorpg addiction... [1][2][3]

n0ah
Amateur
Amateur

Post by n0ah » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:03 am

:O I was looking for list like this looooong time. *start blitzing* thaaaank you :)

Roughfix
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Roughfix » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:16 am

i have some rings from CoH which i saved a few weeks ago that i regulary try to sell and they are a bit of income..

Weeping Willow
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Weeping Willow » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:23 am

Roughfix wrote:i have some rings from CoH which i saved a few weeks ago that i regulary try to sell and they are a bit of income..

Excuse me, but I fail to see how this is relevent in a thread about mission rewards and items to blitz ... or is it jsut me ?
Last edited by Weeping Willow on Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
RK1, Omni and General of Newcomers Alliance

GridPain Fixer TL5 Frank Nfurter : Doc TL5 (pvp version)
JimProfit : Level 100 Crat (foreman helper)
New leveling crat : Coredumped

WeepinWillow, Forcedevente, Whipinwillow, Slayie, NeedleWorker, Asafart, Ouvreboite, Asafurt, Malaucrane, Karmapolice ... etc etc ...

Hiel
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Hiel » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:26 am

The rings are hard to sell in my experience but the collar is pretty nice income at a cetain level range. I paid a good part of my GA4 by repeatedly running to CoH and getting that damn thing. Its unique so you cant have big stashes of them and the level range to get them easily is only from about 75-110, while a lot of players need them either earler or later. Easy 500k every time. Could be optimized with mule alts, but thats hardly worth the trouble imo.

Woodlands
Hardened
Hardened

Post by Woodlands » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:42 am

To necro bump an incredibly useful thread:

Did you intentionally leave Polizziotto M202F Hailstorm Senior out? Lowest QL and buffs Sense/Perception +15. Not very much in demand but just for the sake of completion since the M203 Druid is up there anyway.
Current status: Playing on and off during the weekends.
Alt-itis: Nanowoody 49/Omni/NT/NM -> Utterly phail at kiting Level 81 claws. Trader, MP, Soldier, Enfo, Crat, heck..I've got one of each prof!
Woodlands - Level 178 + dual Crispies. Hates the grinding again.
Future wish list: 2x Gelid Blades, MoTR.