ARCHIVE - Commencing Froob200 raid action (RK1)

Discuss strategy in the command tent, exhibit your pictures in the trophy case, inscribe your conquers in the victory monument, have a chat, ... anything that's not a raid goes here.
Lusto
Skilled
Skilled

Re: Commencing Froob200 raid action (RK1)

Post by Lusto » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:49 am

Technium wrote:
Lusto wrote:It was good to see the new Froob200 in action. I got to see new raid leader
New? :oops:
It all depends on perspective, I still consider you a freshmen. I don't think I have been on your raid before this :-).
Lusto (level 200 doc) Lostu (level 200 adv) Losto (level 200 MP) Lustu (level 199 Soldier)
Lyrangitus (level 100 Trader) Lyran (level 74 Agent) Lyrangitis (level 25 Doctor)
Froob Since 2005, Member of Wolf Brigade, Founding Member of Froob200

Technium
Raidleader

Post by Technium » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:26 am

J00 been in at least 4 of my raids :P But yeah i guess i am the newest, only 1 year or so :D Moar coming soontm
Waste Technium Collector - Join Froobraid today!! \O/
Prototype Energium Nanofreak - Melee Energy Nano-mage defensive enf? You got it.

Rain
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Rain » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:34 am

Back in the day, one wouldn't become raidleader without twenty years of experienced raiding and dedicated service!
Back in the day we had to walk uphills to get to these pesky raidmobs. Both ways!

*Keeps mumbling, babbling and ranting other non-sequiturs while slowly being led away*

Seriously though.. nice job!
The mark of a truly superior player is the use of his superior judgement to avoid situations requiring the use of his superior skill.
Jensenberg | Bureaucrat
Odeleder | Trader
Intellant | Meta-physicist
Smierc | Martial Artist
Nicolaj | Agent
Snaut | Engineer
WeylanYutani | Enforcer

R.I.P Atlantean - THE Raidbot

Technium
Raidleader

Post by Technium » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:01 am

:notworthy:
Prototype Energium Nanofreak - Melee Energy Nano-mage defensive enf? You got it.

Technium
Raidleader

Post by Technium » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:15 am

Mercs. Sunday. 2nd Dec. 6 p.m gmt. :glasses1:

tgjensen
Hardened
Hardened

Post by tgjensen » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:51 pm

On Friday the 7th December I've scheduled a team mission night, starting at 6 PM GMT. The idea is simply to log our alts and do some old school team missions for the sake of fun and levelling. The level range will be level 144-199, and depending on how many show up we'll sort ourselves into appropriate teams and do missions of a quality level that everybody is comfortable with.

I hope to see you there :)
Carrion level 200 Soldier
Piroth level 200 Nano-Technician
Ianney level 200 Bureaucrat
Gerbil level 200 Enforcer

Stupidluigi
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Stupidluigi » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:24 pm

Rain wrote:Back in the day, one wouldn't become raidleader without twenty years of experienced raiding and dedicated service!
Back in the day we had to walk uphills to get to these pesky raidmobs. Both ways!

*Keeps mumbling, babbling and ranting other non-sequiturs while slowly being led away*

Seriously though.. nice job!
You forgot "in the snow". :P

EDIT: Is there a chance that a 154 froob enforcer could join the bot?
My toons (All Clan)
Mrbigstuph - Enforcer (Main) / Doctrfeelgud - Doctor / Traderluigi - Trader / Obsessednukr - Nano Technician / Toadtehkeep - Paid Keeper, currently frozen... / Generalguy - Paid Soldier, currently frozen... / Mayathesiren - Fixer
This city is afraid of me.

I have seen its true face.

The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down and whisper

"Maybe after a Hot Pocket."

tgjensen
Hardened
Hardened

Post by tgjensen » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:08 pm

A 154 froob enforcer could join the bot simply by typing /tell froob200 !join :)

You won't become an automatic member until level 175, but otherwise you are welcome to join us.

tgjensen
Hardened
Hardened

Post by tgjensen » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:44 am

Are you the type of person who likes levelling the old-school way, doing team missions with other froobs? If so, join froob200 on Friday, December 14th at 6:00 PM GMT on a character between the levels 144 and 199! We will then split up into the appropriate amount of teams and do missions 'till we drop!

Stupidluigi
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Stupidluigi » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:05 pm

tgjensen wrote:Are you the type of person who likes levelling the old-school way, doing team missions with other froobs? If so, join froob200 on Friday, December 14th at 6:00 PM GMT on a character between the levels 144 and 199! We will then split up into the appropriate amount of teams and do missions 'till we drop!
I'll probably want to join that, if only for a few hours. I will probably login around two hours after it starts, if that's alright.
My toons (All Clan)
Mrbigstuph - Enforcer (Main) / Doctrfeelgud - Doctor / Traderluigi - Trader / Obsessednukr - Nano Technician / Toadtehkeep - Paid Keeper, currently frozen... / Generalguy - Paid Soldier, currently frozen... / Mayathesiren - Fixer

The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

tgjensen
Hardened
Hardened

Post by tgjensen » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:58 pm

I can't make any promises, since I don't know how many will show up or how long we'll want to go on for, but you are of course welcome to pop in whenever you can! With a little luck we'll still be going and you can join in :)

Technium
Raidleader

Post by Technium » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:37 am

Also this Sunday, December 16 at the same old 6:00 PM GMT we will *hopefully* do a Hollow Island run. By *hopefully* I mean it depends on how many will show up :wink:

Llie
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Llie » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:06 am

tgjensen wrote:Are you the type of person who likes levelling the old-school way, doing team missions with other froobs? If so, join froob200 on Friday, December 14th at 6:00 PM GMT on a character between the levels 144 and 199! We will then split up into the appropriate amount of teams and do missions 'till we drop!
I'll probably be working, but I'm still going to try to drop in. BTW, I'm looking for a sharpshooter chip, in case anyone kills an agent-type mob and loots one!

LT
Amateur
Amateur

Post by LT » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:52 am

Technium wrote:Also this Sunday, December 16 at the same old 6:00 PM GMT we will *hopefully* do a Hollow Island run. By *hopefully* I mean it depends on how many will show up :wink:
Wish I could but I can't :(

Stupidluigi
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Stupidluigi » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:01 pm

Technium wrote:Also this Sunday, December 16 at the same old 6:00 PM GMT we will *hopefully* do a Hollow Island run. By *hopefully* I mean it depends on how many will show up :wink:
If I don't jump on Borderlands 2 after I get home from church that day, I should be there!

EDIT: The raid went down! With only two teams, and levels ranging from 156 to 200, we lasted on Hollow Island for roughly 5.5 waves! Not bad, my friends; I enjoyed it immensely!
My toons (All Clan)