ARCHIVE - [RK1] Level 200 froob raids

Discuss strategy in the command tent, exhibit your pictures in the trophy case, inscribe your conquers in the victory monument, have a chat, ... anything that's not a raid goes here.
Saavick
ModSquad
ModSquad

Re: [RK1] Level 200 froob raids

Post by Saavick » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:45 am

JSBIII wrote:I would love 2 join the raid - how do I sign up?
You can join the channel on a lvl175-200 froob character by doing /tell froob200 join.
As far as I know though, you are using the 5€ SL offer and thus not froob?
Saavick 200 doctor Lokuta 200 soldier Violentmeany 200 enforcer Angrymeany 200 engineer
Vladja 200 agent Meany 200 fixer Littlemeany 200 adventurer Skathi 200 soldier
Nuclearmeany 190 nano-technician Sunilda 182 meta-physicist Boesemueny 179 trader
Luettl 170 bureaucrat Haadriah 163 martial artist Mueny 136 meta-physicist
Ryahna 131 adventurer Whaaaaaa 122 bureaucrat Wildmeany 100 adventurer
Svanhvita 100 engineer Kvada 80 enforcer Babysaav 66 doctor Vladdy 64 trader
Achilla 60 soldier Angrymueny 60 fixer Ealhswith 56 agent
Enragedmeany 25 enforcer Yngvildr 15 soldier

meraimon
Amateur
Amateur

Post by meraimon » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:33 pm

will give me a reason to grind my agent to 175 hehe

Tenchii
Fresh
Fresh

Post by Tenchii » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:52 pm

Thanks for the fun last Saturday. High Commander Frederickson and Supply Master Smug were sent to reclaim successfully. All of you impressed me pretty much. DD-enfos stepping in tanking when needed, MP debuffs being renewed constantly, Docs not only healing but also doing steady UBT on mobs that counter 9 out of 10 tries, Nanostims being used on tank/doc, ppl realizing healpets going numb after a warp, etc

:!: :arrow:
On saturday March 27th we plan to raid The Pest / Obedient Enforcer / Ljotur / Lamp. - We'll rally at 6:45 pm GMT. One or two of them will be targetted depending which is up and how many ppl show up.

Please learn how to reach them by grid/yalm. If you cant reach them or are late, warps can be provided. But as i normally am the only engi, use my doc whenever needed and spam you with raid-commands via tells, you cant count on it that i will always have time to warp dead ppl midfight.

* The Pest is a nice little Chaos thingy, likely including some add-kiting. Adds and boss reset aggro once a while, neither hitting nor getting hit is a problem thou.
* Ljotur is alot about add-control. There are more possibilities, but likely a fixer may show off with his/her toolset. Dont be shy, not too many chances to show crowd-control in raids.
* OE is standart tank & spank, just requires alot of healing and not too shabby DD
* Lamb is something i never did before, but it should be do'able as far as i read/heard. *giggles and runs off to Saav asking tons of questions*

Lets get ready to rrrrrrrrrrrrumble!
~Tenchii

P.S.: if you want something raided, feel free to give some input. IS / juggernauts would be my nextidea, but we can do keeler/Eel or whatever is fun while preparing our chars for HI/hags/mercs.
- - Tenchii lvl 199 Engi - - ( MA-Engi is really strong and alot of fun. Please dont hide as Engi, blinds=GA'like stayingpower)
- - Steffilein TL.5 Doc - - -( if you love weapons, use them and never stand back, the new items make "docs are scarce on IP" a lie )
- - Netherstorm TL.5 MP - ( my 4th MP. 2he Trox this time. Yes i like pet'classes that are in the midst of it )
- - Bigchii TL.5 Enforcer - ( Evade-Enfo, a good way to get docs bored )

Saavick
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Saavick » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:37 pm

Cool, I'll be there :)
Tenchii wrote:Please learn how to reach them by grid/yalm. If you cant reach them or are late, warps can be provided. But as i normally am the only engi, use my doc whenever needed and spam you with raid-commands via tells, you cant count on it that i will always have time to warp dead ppl midfight.
I would do this the other way round :) Encourage people to be on time and warp them if they want, the engi's usefulness for the rally can't be denied here. When the raid has started and people show up late, it is their own responsibility to get to the rally so the people that were on time can focus on the raid itself.
Depending on what other people bring, I can even bring my own engi to help you with warps :)
Saavick 200 doctor Lokuta 200 soldier Violentmeany 200 enforcer Angrymeany 200 engineer
Nuclearmeany 190 nano-technician Sunilda 182 meta-physicist Boesemueny 179 trader

Randomchance
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Randomchance » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:59 am

sounds like an awesome raid. on lft ready for warp!
Metalomania - recovered from the ether december 2010!
Gablerg & Killermuppet - recovered from the ether january 2011!
(seriously guys, keep track of those toons!)
Froob Configurations

Rain
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Rain » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:44 am

I'll try to make it online today, cross your fingers.
I'd love to kill Agent Lamb. That last time we spent 4 dark hours killing his placeholders without Lamb spawning really hurt my ego. Je demande satisfaction!
The mark of a truly superior player is the use of his superior judgement to avoid situations requiring the use of his superior skill.
Jensenberg | Bureaucrat
Odeleder | Trader
Intellant | Meta-physicist
Smierc | Martial Artist
Nicolaj | Agent
Snaut | Engineer
WeylanYutani | Enforcer

R.I.P Atlantean - THE Raidbot

Tenchii
Fresh
Fresh

Post by Tenchii » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:59 pm

On saturday April 10th we plan to raid Lamp / Ljotur / Juggernauts. - Depending which is up and how many ppl show up we might switch to 1-2 targets that are rarely up also.
We'll rally at 6:45 pm GMT . - We'll end warping at 7:05 pm GMT, buff up and start fighting.

I hope everyone had a nice Easter-Break and is back up for some action next Saturday. As written abouve i want to shorten the buffing and waiting, as it clearly cuts into the fun'factor. Our chaos-fun-force is strong enough to go even if some DD dont have FAT or MoP buffed.

Last raid was alot of fun again. A Perpetual Wastelands General was out in the open and spotted by our raidhappy scouts and so was send back to the reclaim (which hopefully is located in a prison). Our second target would have been Ljotur, who also showed up personally. Too bad Ljotur fooled around with someone else already.

Special thanks again for the solid fundament that our super-experienced tank Gorgin set up and to the doctors which made a hardhitting enemy with a reflectshield look 'easy'. Thank thee!

Lets get ready to rrrrrrrrrrrrumble!
~Tenchii

P.S.: someone lead a hag'raid please. I have no feeling for the timing nor movement there!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Some random comments:
* engi-warps are part of our toolset. If you are in time, warping isnt an issue. But please open the map and look where you are for a moment so you can come back by yalm incase you die in the middle of a fight (or if you are late).

* Use your cooldowns. Be it by stim'ing tank/doc or by sit'recharge'standup or incase you have alot of weaponmisses: click InnerSanctum DD/lifeleech/DoT/blind -Rings.

* especially in smaller raids we often depend on single persons to be present even for buffing basic stuff. Raiding without buffs for NCU, nanoregain, costreduce, reflects, evades or nanoskills would be a bit unsatisfying. If you have a froob-alt that could help out there in case something is completely missing, get them into buffing'shape please. If you offer TTS, MoP or the varous solider'buffs noone will complain either *giggles*.

* same as abouve is also true for "aura-chars". Having 1 Crat, 1 Engi, 1 Advy near the tank is incredibly usefull. Even at bigger raids we often search a bit till we have an Advy or Crat. If you always needed a last reason to get your crat/advy into shape, here it is!

* Even thou we are a fun-raidforce, i'd like to be at mercs again once a while. I am aware of the headache it creates for docs for example, but this place is special somehow! This isnt about all 4 mercs in 2hours or even always Ian Warr. Bringing 2-3 mercs down is a goooooooooood feeling also!
- - Tenchii lvl 199 Engi - - ( MA-Engi is really strong and alot of fun. Please dont hide as Engi, blinds=GA'like stayingpower)
- - Steffilein TL.5 Doc - - -( if you love weapons, use them and never stand back, the new items make "docs are scarce on IP" a lie )
- - Netherstorm TL.5 MP - ( my 4th MP. 2he Trox this time. Yes i like pet'classes that are in the midst of it )
- - Bigchii TL.5 Enforcer - ( Evade-Enfo, a good way to get docs bored )

Saavick
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Saavick » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:22 am

cool :)

I'll lead a hag raid on the condition that Lusto joins us :D

Lusto
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Lusto » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:15 am

Did someone say Ha... No, I am not coming back. The though has not crossed my mind single time during these 39 days and 20 hours! And I can't anyway, I noticed that AO didn't work on VirtualBox, you know. And I don't have Vmware anymore. So there!

Moreover Hags raid is really easy to lead, either your tank knows what he is doing or not. And if he knows either your raid force knows what it is doing or not. Repeat until nobody dies during one respawn cycle and you got fully trained diciplined raid force that can... No, your conspiracy is not working! It is not! NOOOO....
Lusto (level 200 doc) Lostu (level 200 adv) Losto (level 200 MP) Lustu (level 199 Soldier)
Lyrangitus (level 100 Trader) Lyran (level 74 Agent) Lyrangitis (level 25 Doctor)
Froob Since 2005, Member of Wolf Brigade, Founding Member of Froob200

LT
Amateur
Amateur

Post by LT » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:08 am

Lusto wrote:And I can't anyway, I noticed that AO didn't work on VirtualBox, you know. And I don't have Vmware anymore. So there!
Yes you can. There's always Wine ;).

Or are you on a Mac? Then again, Wine works on them too IIRC ;).

Tyranii
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Tyranii » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:02 pm

I'm writing this down so I show up. I hope. I think I'll be free.

People were without MoP last time? Oh noes. If I'm there, everyone gets a free MoP :P
Blessedbrawl, 200/0 Omni Froob Opifex MA
Panzerzus, 72/0 Omni Froob Atrox Enfrocer
Opitrade2, 45/0 Omni Froob Opifex Trader
Imatroxdoc, 44/0 Omni Froob Atrox Doctor

Paid toons:
Ruffixx, 220/30/64 Omni Opifex Fixer
Pugilius, 205/29/57 Omni Opifex MA
Vindicius, 189/16/45 Omni Atrox Enforcer
Medeor, 188/22/36 Neutral Solitus Doctor

Proud General of Obsidian Order

WorldTrader
Elite
Elite

Post by WorldTrader » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:07 pm

Who watches the Fr00b 200?
WorldTrader (Level 200 Trader/RK1 Neutral)
"You are GREAT TRADER!" - Blastcore
"One of the Best Traders I've ever met" - Zenur
"Damn You are Handy" - Eskondas
"UR AMAZING" - Brutemage
"I swear you are the best trader!" - Wranglers
"you are UNIQUE somehow :)" - Kalvik4
"truly EXCEPTIONAL" - Mezzbest
"awesome service!" - Skytter
"You are an awesome guy" - Toomz
"How do you have so much power?" - Defiler
"the best trader in the game" - Octavio
"u are the most awsome trader ingame ^_^" - Alzyah
"such craftmanship is hard to come by" - Olcode
"hellz yeah froob power!" - Cyrichor

Tyranii
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Tyranii » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Alright, I have no promises to be on time (though I hope), but I certainly will be present (within +/- 30mins of start time most likely). I even added it to my calendar so I make sure I attend. It's been so long since I've made a F200 raid :)
Blessedbrawl, 200/0 Omni Froob Opifex MA
Panzerzus, 72/0 Omni Froob Atrox Enfrocer
Opitrade2, 45/0 Omni Froob Opifex Trader
Imatroxdoc, 44/0 Omni Froob Atrox Doctor

Paid toons:
Ruffixx, 220/30/64 Omni Opifex Fixer
Pugilius, 205/29/57 Omni Opifex MA
Vindicius, 189/16/45 Omni Atrox Enforcer
Medeor, 188/22/36 Neutral Solitus Doctor

Proud General of Obsidian Order

Jure
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Jure » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:14 pm

Finaly, ladies and gentelmen.. my main engineer is at 173 slowly inchworming himself to join one of your glorious raids.

I have a colossal ammount of alts that can help for buffing, and a 130 crat with a nice aura in case we run low on such things. When's the next raid going on?

Alangar
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Alangar » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:51 pm

Did Lamb show up? Or was he afraid? *g