ARCHIVE - [RK1] Level 200 froob raids

Discuss strategy in the command tent, exhibit your pictures in the trophy case, inscribe your conquers in the victory monument, have a chat, ... anything that's not a raid goes here.
Sferykal
ModSquad
ModSquad

ARCHIVE - [RK1] Level 200 froob raids

Post by Sferykal » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:10 pm

First off: Where has the other thread gone to? :(

Secondly: We did some RK raiding yesterday again. We started with 6 (enfo, engineer, 2x fixer, doc and soldier) and had 2 non-200 additions (alts) a bit later to ease up the load a bit (agent/FP:MP and doc).

We were looking for Kronillis in the first place, but he was busy with some clanners, so we decided to give the "The General's Right Hand" a go. Thanks to my unbelievably worthless pulling skills we first killed a "Masked Commando Elite", just to try Mr. Right Hand and another Commando Elite at the same time afterwards. 8) It was an interesting fight, there were 3 deaths in total, luckily not on our side :D Unfortunately my camera went into device heaven in the sandstorm; so no pics from there (maybe someone else took some).

After a short shopping tour for a new cam and a team beacon warp (weee, it works!) we ended up at the village which the Obediency bots call their home. We killed the Obediency Inspector two times. As the cold night was crawling over us we decided to stop it after that and take a long healthy sleep :D Death toll (again: not on our side): 4.

In fight:

Group pic after the first fight:
Last edited by EDTA on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:08 am, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: stickied now that it's in Atlantean Life

Weeping Willow
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Weeping Willow » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:41 pm

hey ! that looks good :)

(btw I fear this forum section has auto-prune activated if no post during some time ... I fear for the NA thread to desapear some day :/ )
RK1, Omni and General of Newcomers Alliance

GridPain Fixer TL5 Frank Nfurter : Doc TL5 (pvp version)
JimProfit : Level 100 Crat (foreman helper)
New leveling crat : Coredumped

WeepinWillow, Forcedevente, Whipinwillow, Slayie, NeedleWorker, Asafart, Ouvreboite, Asafurt, Malaucrane, Karmapolice ... etc etc ...

Lostu

Post by Lostu » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:28 am

Thanks for the photos Sfer. You will make a fine journalist some day ;). I have left some events unreported: we did some Maw and primus farming for example.

Why most lvl 200 froobs are neutrals? This team had 5 neutrals and one Omni and I don't remember seeing single lvl 200 clan. It could be that as neutral I meet mostly neutrals and Omni (because of this stupid Clan-Neutral cold war). Or do we neutrals just pwn all others in this front :).

Engineer made a great addition to this team. Those blinds are incredible for add control. Calms and doc init debuffs won't land on most high end mobs which leaves Engineer as the best crowd controller. Ways of FC are unknown for mortals like us, I guess. Perhaps that would be the trick against Ljoturs leets.

Anyway I start to use support team(s) to help in DD and stuff whenever I can. These mobs have too much hp for single team. Lowbie froobs are welcome to join these. Stay tuned on Atlantean if you want to join us. Because we are doing this for fun most of the loot seems to be FFA.

And again, if you need help with something please give me a tell.
Last edited by Lostu on Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Weeping Willow
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Weeping Willow » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:33 am

Lostu wrote:Anyway I start to use support team(s) to help in DD and stuff whenever I can. These mobs have too much hp for single team.
Woot :)

WeepinWillow, Forcedevente, Whipinwillow, Slayie, NeedleWorker, Asafart, Ouvreboite, Asafurt, Malaucrane, Karmapolice ... etc etc ...

pocketfluff
Flagged
Flagged

Post by pocketfluff » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:05 pm

When I get my internet back up and running again, I'd love to join these.

And great pictures, looks like a lot of fun.

Reken
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Reken » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:00 pm

Lostu wrote:Why most lvl 200 froobs are neutrals? This team had 5 neutrals and one Omni and I don't remember seeing single lvl 200 clan.
Last time I counted we got 4 in our org, and one 199 who told he'll never level to 200, if he can help it.
Lostu wrote:Engineer made a great addition to this team. Those blinds are incredible for add control. Calms and doc init debuffs won't land on most high end mobs which leaves Engineer as the best crowd controller. Ways of FC are unknown for mortals like us, I guess. Perhaps that would be the trick against Ljoturs leets.
Engies rawk.

From some reason, I'm never on when these raids happen. I suspect conspirancy.
Reken - Kitesfear - Falsemetal

Vabla
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Vabla » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:29 pm

Tell me about it. Think ppl just forget everyone who gets SL even if they still have their 200 froobs in full combat gear :wink:
Vabla AKA Bliaha is LOST between worlds
It's PONY time! Find me on dArt

Lostu

Post by Lostu » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:57 pm

There is a big conspiracy and I can reveal it here. This all work from my friend list which has about 30 names at the moment, all lvl 200 froob or alts. Then I need to have a list of lowbies (lvl 1-199) who are willing and suitable for filling in missing spots. Currently this list exists only in my head.

This becoming pretty messy at the moment with lot of names missing. Kites and Vabla and other sloob toons are all missing. Soon I will need some kind of bot for it as Atlantean doesn't serve well for this purpose because it has too much noise from sloobs, drama and other raids.

The froob raid force was active yesterday. We helped someone with his PVP 1k token board quest, fought a while with the Unionist Foreman (lvl 300) and came then straight to the biodome raid where we worked as one of the teams.

Last nigh during the biodome raid there were 8 lvl 200 froobs online. Add to that Bliaha and Reken and two more whom I have never head of and we got two teams of lvl 200 froobs. Hezak anyone?

Livewirez
Flagged
Flagged

Post by Livewirez » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:40 pm

Lucier w/o ga and Lusto in the bathrobe.... my world has come to an end :P
I'm The One To Sing The Blues

Lostu

Post by Lostu » Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:13 am

Heh, most people who know me now are shocked about that comment. I bet they can't imagine me wearing anything else than the bathrobe.

I remember you well Live, you were one of those crazy fixers who I forced to join my teams during my lvl 200 grind. Back then I had Biomech armor, Albrecht tank and Maw.

Nice to hear about you Live :D.

Livewirez
Flagged
Flagged

Post by Livewirez » Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:09 pm

Lostu wrote:Heh, most people who know me now are shocked about that comment. I bet they can't imagine me wearing anything else than the bathrobe.

I remember you well Live, you were one of those crazy fixers who I forced to join my teams during my lvl 200 grind. Back then I had Biomech armor, Albrecht tank and Maw.

Nice to hear about you Live :D.
TY :D Im back on after a years break ;> playing my new pet toon called Galbright. Send a tell to him if you guys are up to something and i'll get the rusty gimpy fix back in action ;)
I'm The One To Sing The Blues

Lostu

Post by Lostu » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:44 pm

This was a good day for a hunt. As always we rallied in IS and did some warm up in there. It was camped but we were able to make one perma key. And then... Smug.

We killed him after some drama. First few high level sloobs came and pulled the Smug and few adds and we got the agro after they died. We were cought a bit off guard and lost few there but then the fight started to go better. Smug has incredible HP but low dmg so it was just long "easy" fight. At some point more sloobs started to pour in, most just hovering above us but unfortunately few decided to help us with DD.

Most of the loot was left to rot :D.

After Smug we went back to IS but it was again camped, this time by my own organization.

Thank you all who were there. I think we had 8 lvl 200 froobs for a while in there.

Weeping Willow
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Weeping Willow » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:31 am

Lostu wrote: Thank you all who were there. I think we had 8 lvl 200 froobs for a while in there.
How about a roster of the MFF ? (Mighty Froob Force)

Gridpain / Nfurter, member of the mFF (mini Froob Force)

Lostu

Post by Lostu » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:37 pm

Yesterday we had one of the biggest lvl 200 froob gatherings in the history of RK1. The party was hosted by a Resurrecting Swamp Witch at the Swamp village near the Research Dome 2. All the guests had lot of fun, but the host(ess) could have another opinion.

This time without any sloob interference we had fairly smooth run. One minor wipe forced us to to catch our breath but after that it was easy run to the end. Thank you for coming and for the great job.

Achna
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Achna » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:52 am

And here we are, The RK1 FROOB RAID FORCE

from left side: Reannon, Sisik, Yllkoda, Achnamon, Achnadoc, Lucier, Lusto, Aintm, Brouw, the little one is Arteagent and the big one is our tank Dracore
Last edited by Achna on Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.