Hibernating...

Discuss strategy in the command tent, exhibit your pictures in the trophy case, inscribe your conquers in the victory monument, have a chat, ... anything that's not a raid goes here.
EDTA
Moderaidtor

Hibernating...

Post by EDTA » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:58 am

Hey guys,

As some of you know I barely play AO anymore; I'm not really enjoying it most of the time. I'm also trying to cut back on the gaming-related computer usage. I had a boost of activity setting this all up, but now that most of that is done, I enjoyed setting this all up, but it's time for something else now. I'm going into hibernate mode again. Some initiative from you guys (I expect mostly the guys with moderator rank) will be required to finish the setting-up phase (i.e. raidleaders need to be assigned, stuff from tlfiveplus.com that we don't want to lose needs to be transferred, some sort of Command Tent needs to be set up where we store an overview of all the strategies, ...) and to keep things running.

I will keep managing stuff on the forums that other people can't (assigning moderators, raidleaders, creating new forum sub-sections, ...). I won't promise that I'll check the forum everyday, so don't be afraid to sent me a PM if something needs to be done (I get those in my email).
I will still join raids on the occasions that I have nothing to do, but I likely won't organize any. I'll miss raidleading, but I rather give preference to doing RL stuff.

Good luck!
RK2
Main: Edta 200 NT,*Setup*, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus
Mounky 158 agent / doodytrad 163 trader
Wanh 1 trader / Kaiter 60 NT / E Lektra Natchios 24 agent / Mewaku 30ish enfo
Froob For Life, Neutral For Life, AO For Ever

Lusto
Skilled
Skilled

Re: Hibernating...

Post by Lusto » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:19 pm

Hibernation is the key for longevity, I speak for experience. As long as AO is up, come back and run with us. Thanks for your work for the continuity.
Lusto (level 200 doc) Lostu (level 200 adv) Losto (level 200 MP) Lustu (level 199 Soldier)
Lyrangitus (level 100 Trader) Lyran (level 74 Agent) Lyrangitis (level 25 Doctor)
Froob Since 2005, Member of Wolf Brigade, Founding Member of Froob200

pooo
Fresh
Fresh

Post by pooo » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:37 pm

Take care in your thing you call RL :D
RK 2 - Rimor Citizen

Thornee 200 Fixer
Darla TL5 Trader
Toudoux TL5 Enforcer

tgjensen
Hardened
Hardened

Post by tgjensen » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:43 pm

Aw, that's too bad. Thanks for all the effort you put in, and hope to see you around!
Carrion level 200 Soldier
Piroth level 200 Nano-Technician
Ianney level 200 Bureaucrat
Gerbil level 200 Enforcer

Matammyr
Hardened
Hardened

Post by Matammyr » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:14 pm

I took a two-year or so hiatus myself. We'll always be around.

Just so long as we save the MSpaint thread from tlfiveplus, I'm happy.

Ahndracorvid
Fresh
Fresh

Post by Ahndracorvid » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:41 am

What Matammyr said, though my own hiatus was for about 5 months or so before I inevitably found my way back.

Best of luck with your RL endeavors. We'll still be here when you get back. ;)