I want to preface this entire post with this statement:
- That's the way they want it, I don't know why dude.
1. You must have logged into the game at some point post-merge.
2. Post your toon's (min. level 195) name before merge and if it was changed, what it is now after merge here in this thread, including profession and level, as well as any alts you'd like to register on Hellcom (I suggest only alts you plan to bring to loot stuff at Tara, and by default that means TL4 or higher, must give pre and post merge names if different, exact level, and profession as well).
EDIT: Please let me know which of your toons are Omni and Neut as well.
3. I have to manually take this list of names, and post them on omnihq.
4. If everything checks out, you will be added to Hellcom.
If you're clan.
- I don't think you guys have any idea what you're even doing, let alone me. Any info on this would actually be welcomed, but I'm pretty sure you're safe.
- No, you don't.
- No, you don't.
- It's a bot that does everything pvp/raid related on RK1. RK2 Omni have decided to go with this system for merge. We're only there to raid Tara
- Yes, and they're actually being doubled for everyone on RK2 because RK1 gets points for everything, not just Tara.
- Congratulations! Now you have a paid main, and a froob alt. As far as Hellcom is concerned, anyway. I'd imagine if your paid account is active, they'd want you to bring this one to Tara.
- To my understanding, while froobs were somewhere between "loved" and "barely tolerated" on RK2, RK1 saw you, well, let's say not favorably. Make no mistake, we're on very thin ice, so expect some hate, and I'd advise you to not be in the bot all the time (Only for Tara. This bot has a lot of spam in it, so I doubt you'd want to be anyway), don't ever go AFK at Tara, listen to orders, behave, don't slack, die with dignity, ect. You know, the basic stuff. This was always the case on RK2, but I think the froob/paid interaction on RK1 was much more limited, so I think they're expecting you to show up in ICC starter armor and asking stupid questions all the time. I don't know, just do your duty and you'll be fine.
- Message me or any of the other RK2ers in game and we'll give you the tour and what the orders mean and so on and so forth.