I'd like to announce that my organization Kawaii Alliance is now officially taking in new members.
可愛い - kawaii - (jap.) cute, lovely
A few things about us:
KA was founded in early 2006 by a group of friends who share a liking of cute/moé anime and manga. Kawaii Alliance is therefore themed towards that.
I would like to make very clear that this theme does not necessarily include roleplaying. You may if you like, but you don't have to
Our cute neko-mimi chat bot Hazuki-tan happily partakes in org chat and has lots of useful help commands to ease your everyday life. I myself am steadily feeding her new tricks
KA owns a QL300 medium to large AI city in Eastern Fouls plains, providing opportunities for AI raids, player shops and an extra grid exit to a remote and otherwise hard to reach zone.
The upkeep of the city is currently fully carried by the president, which would be me. Though not active in Notum Wars, KA occasionally is donated one or another tower field, so we can have some little global advantages (permanent boosts for all org members).
As for application, there is one twist that may appear a bit rigorous.
- Only female characters allowed
Else, the rules are quite few and simple.
- Good conduct, inside and outside the org
- Proper language, as little leet speak as possible. ("u", "pls", "thx" - you can do better than that)
- Self-reliance. While people in your org are usually always glad to help out others, our members should learn to look for themselves to a certain extent
- Enjoy kawaii anime/manga etc. That's almost imperative If you want to find out if it's your cup of tea, watch this and/or this
Then feel free to apply here, or contact me ingame.
My most active alts are
Kokonoe / Imoutochan / Ikarichan (Advisors)
you can use this auno link to check who from the org is currently online.