[RK1 omni] Kawaii Alliance

For all of your organization recruiting needs.
Accomplice
Seasoned
Seasoned

[RK1 omni] Kawaii Alliance

Post by Accomplice » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:10 am

Hello everyone,

I'd like to announce that my organization Kawaii Alliance is now officially taking in new members.

可愛い
- kawaii - (jap.) cute, lovely

A few things about us:

KA was founded in early 2006 by a group of friends who share a liking of cute/moé anime and manga. Kawaii Alliance is therefore themed towards that.
I would like to make very clear that this theme does not necessarily include roleplaying. You may if you like, but you don't have to :)
Our cute neko-mimi chat bot Hazuki-tan happily partakes in org chat and has lots of useful help commands to ease your everyday life. I myself am steadily feeding her new tricks :)

KA owns a QL300 medium to large AI city in Eastern Fouls plains, providing opportunities for AI raids, player shops and an extra grid exit to a remote and otherwise hard to reach zone.
The upkeep of the city is currently fully carried by the president, which would be me. Though not active in Notum Wars, KA occasionally is donated one or another tower field, so we can have some little global advantages (permanent boosts for all org members).

As for application, there is one twist that may appear a bit rigorous.
  • Only female characters allowed
That does of course only apply to your ingame character. Furthermore, that rule can be loosened if you spend most of your time on a female alt. Then your male/animal alts can be taken in too. Anyways, due to the cuteness theme, it's more preferable to be on characters that deserve that attribute ;)

Else, the rules are quite few and simple.
  • Good conduct, inside and outside the org
  • Proper language, as little leet speak as possible. ("u", "pls", "thx" - you can do better than that)
  • Self-reliance. While people in your org are usually always glad to help out others, our members should learn to look for themselves to a certain extent
  • Enjoy kawaii anime/manga etc. That's almost imperative :lol: If you want to find out if it's your cup of tea, watch this and/or this
Not scared off yet?
Then feel free to apply here, or contact me ingame.

My most active alts are
Tatsumiya (Pres.)
Kokonoe / Imoutochan / Ikarichan (Advisors)

you can use this auno link to check who from the org is currently online.
Last edited by Accomplice on Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mmorpg addiction... [1][2][3]

Accomplice
Seasoned
Seasoned

Kawaii anime is not kid's stuff!

Post by Accomplice » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:39 am

It's not like we're expecting a cornucopia of like-minded folks in an aging sci-fi-themed mmorpg - but it's worth the try! :)

Esdian
Seasoned
Seasoned

Re: [RK1 omni] Kawaii Alliance

Post by Esdian » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:08 am

Love the Concept, just 1 "flaw" Wrong server :p

That being said, I wish you the best.
Esdian
WOOT! 200 slayer SELF casting.. At TL5 caps on a froob!

EDTA
Moderaidtor

Post by EDTA » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:49 am

Hmm, before joining I have a question: do you speak English or Japanese in org chat?

(Oh, wait, I'm on the wrong server, wrong faction, I'm not into anime and I already have a nice organization, never mind :P)
RK2
Main: Edta 200 NT,*Setup*, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus
Mounky 158 agent / doodytrad 163 trader
Wanh 1 trader / Kaiter 60 NT / E Lektra Natchios 24 agent / Mewaku 30ish enfo
Froob For Life, Neutral For Life, AO For Ever

Accomplice
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Accomplice » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:22 pm

Thanks for your moral support, Esy :heart:

And well. At least my Japanese is real real crappy. So org language is English, and most anime/manga we regard will be subbed/translated.