24 twink doctor to solo abby

Wolfiie
Amateur
Amateur

24 twink doctor to solo abby

Post by Wolfiie » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:14 pm

hi. im just looking for some help here on what are the right steps i should take to making a Doc that can solo abby and is a froob. right now i have a lvl 24 solitus doc and i reset ip cuz i was thinking about nelebs nightmare battlerod. but then agine im still new and i really dk much about the mechs of twinking :/ nore do i have any idea what items are best >.< if you have any tips or info itll be very much appeciated. thx and have a good day
YOU! PUT THE KID DOWN AND STEP AWAY FROM THE SANDBOX Image

BigMx
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by BigMx » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:10 pm

Well if your as new as you say, then you need to know that even for an average twink job you'll need either major credits or some outside help from a friend or org (if your in one) to be able to either afford or have access to certain things you'll need for twinking.

So unless you have some financial backing or support from a higher level toon (one of your own or a friend) then don't bother with twinking too much...go make some credits first. There is too much involved and it's too expensive for anyone not established financially or knowledge wise...

However, if you really want the challenge and want to go for it anyway, then rather than rewrite the info you need, try doing a few searches....there are quite a few very detailed twinking guides here at AOfroobs. They may not be specific to doc profession but most knowledge works for any profession or breed with only a few differences here and there.

Off the top of my head, there was a thread about 3 weeks ago about a icebreaker twink. Although it's for an enforcer to equip a cold morning icebreaker, some of the knowledge in twinking listed there works universally for all professions and breeds...just have to find alternative items that your breed and profession can use....it's good reference though to learning about twinking. There's a few others also...so just do some searching....afterall, the knowledge is far greater than the actual twink process....putting the items on is easy, gathering the right buffs, equipment and figuring out the right steps to take during the process is harder....so be prepared for a long planning process.

Wolfiie
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Wolfiie » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:17 am

BigMx wrote:Well if your as new as you say, then you need to know that even for an average twink job you'll need either major credits or some outside help from a friend or org (if your in one) to be able to either afford or have access to certain things you'll need for twinking.

So unless you have some financial backing or support from a higher level toon (one of your own or a friend) then don't bother with twinking too much...go make some credits first. There is too much involved and it's too expensive for anyone not established financially or knowledge wise...

However, if you really want the challenge and want to go for it anyway, then rather than rewrite the info you need, try doing a few searches....there are quite a few very detailed twinking guides here at AOfroobs. They may not be specific to doc profession but most knowledge works for any profession or breed with only a few differences here and there.

Off the top of my head, there was a thread about 3 weeks ago about a icebreaker twink. Although it's for an enforcer to equip a cold morning icebreaker, some of the knowledge in twinking listed there works universally for all professions and breeds...just have to find alternative items that your breed and profession can use....it's good reference though to learning about twinking. There's a few others also...so just do some searching....afterall, the knowledge is far greater than the actual twink process....putting the items on is easy, gathering the right buffs, equipment and figuring out the right steps to take during the process is harder....so be prepared for a long planning process.

awsome thx man ^.^
YOU! PUT THE KID DOWN AND STEP AWAY FROM THE SANDBOX Image