Low Level Doc implant suggestions

plugsz
Skilled
Skilled

Low Level Doc implant suggestions

Post by plugsz » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:38 pm

OK folks

I'm playing my 1st doc, used to playing advy, engie and keeper

I would like some insight on implant setup for the doc itself.

I do want the doc to be able to do combat as well as be an effective solo and team healer

even a nano nanny link similar to what is found in the MA guides would be appreciated.
220/22 Adventurer RK1
More Alts then worth listing

President
Newcomers Alliance RK1
Module Developer, Budabot

" A Leader is only defined by those he surrounds himself with..." Plugsz 2006

http://naers.forumer.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

naideck
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by naideck » Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:30 pm

in order 2 be combat and healer doc, you'll have to gimp yourself alot (not a great idea, trust me, i know from experience)

just go full healer, cuz if ur combat doc, an advys wayyyyyyy better.
Imp setup should be head imp: BM shiny and faded and bright clusters for MM (forgot which slots they go into though). for weps later on (125+), go for 1he gelids.

the combat/healer doc, like i said b4, is gimp. however, i happen to have one with twinked on phase blades (still 75% OE at lvl 61) (needed 2 dynaboss to the exorbint amount of money our nanos cost O_O).turned out alright, although if u do this pre-lvl 40, ur screwed for as far as IP goes. anyways, that was my 2 creds

lpx
Elite
Elite

Post by lpx » Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:21 pm

imo go get a weapon.. and do it asap.. there is no reason you can't have a weapon and still be a great healer.. all it takes is some thought & custom implants to strike a balance.. focus on heals first but there is plenty of room even at early levels to fit a weapon in there.

you can have your cake and eat it too.. 1he is nice for a doc later levels but earily on you might wanna go with 2he.. you can use the 3 2he weapons in totw.. then later reset to 1he if you want.. they share the same skills so its' only 1 skill you'll need to reset.
We are currently experiencing a high volume of traffic with regards to the download of the Lost Eden Expansion Pack. We are working to increase the number of download sites available. However, at this time please wait a few moments and then reattempt the download.
FU FC