Post by lcdlk » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:59 am

post em all
docichick

Suusrmursu
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Suusrmursu » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:51 am

hmm...

Nele'bs robe from steps of madness boss mr. neleb. Nice back-item for lvl 30ish up to bathrobe...no ac's, but in case you're lvlling with an enfo, you'll do more with better heals. (buffs +8 all nanoskills)

Omni Med-suit - from your friendly ompah contact

Temporal Chalice from TOTW, can't remember the boss's name...u need a lvl 40+ full team tho, or a higher toon or two, he is a tad nasty for noobies

Cure For Baldness in case you have SL, a nice head item, a rare drop from Elysium Rafters.

Stalker Helmet if you don't have SL, +5 int and treat...best i could find easily from my main's pockets when lvlling my doc, at least :)

Dark Memories from Lien the Memorystalker in TOTW

Foreman's NCU memories from Lab director guard ball-thingies in Biomare dungeon

O.E.T. Co JESS's to get on the bathrobe earlier

Reanimator's cloak a.k.a the bathrobe from Cult of Home. Made from Pit Demon Heart made into Indigo and Necromancer's cloak. Pit Demon heart drops from pit demons and necromancer's cloak from necromancers, oddly enough. This is the robe you will be most likely to be using 100ish and up for quite a while.

Collar Casero De la Scripta, a neck item that you definitely want to have, adds 30 ncu among loads of other things...unless you are going to do a load of tokens at low lvl, get this baby. Cult Of Home, look for fat half-naked guys that walk awkwardly and have a ponytail.

These are lowbie items, but should get you started to about 100ish...at least i'm nicely on my way at lvl 84 now and that's stuff i'm mostly using/going to use now, powerlevelling my lil doc to become a 150 ai farmer toon.

VTE's x2 = Virral Triumvirate Egg

THE intel-using prof optimal shoulder item, don't leave home without it. If you are <190+ you are likely to need org/high lvl help to get the parts needed and likely to need a mid to high-lvl tradeskiller as well to put it together. A guide can be found in www.anarchyarcanum.com. These you can also buy from other players, prices are usually 10m and up a piece.

Human Skin Hood - from Bane in the Crypt of Home

Standard Medical Epaulet - heh, not much but if you dont have vte's or sided pads you can try to get this one from Georg the reet in greater Tir County 3200x2300...ups 1st aid and treatment a tad.

Treatment and Pharmacy Library - utils2 item, brings some 1st aid, treat and pharma tek. Get your own made by a tradeskiller.

Physician's Cap - a notum-pimped besieger's cap, very nice compared to a similar ql biomech helm as anarchyarcanum.com with it's again excellent guide tells you.

Some armor item options in short -

Nano armor has int/psy req so goes well with bathrobe and IP spending

Biomech armor has sta/psy req and adds to 1st aid and treat (less than medsuit but has AC, so better at higher lvl)

..and I suppose one should mention the good ol' carbonum with agi/sta req, adds to NCU in case you are short on that.

SOL XII-P Medical Laser

Average Gloves

Combat Medic's Light Tank Armor - don't see why you'd want to use it, but oh well.

BBI Minami-90 Slide on Rusted Lid

Galahad Inc T70 Tsuyoshi

OT-Windchaser M06 Quartz

Advanced Bio-Comminutor

Pepper Pistols
Last edited by Suusrmursu on Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:44 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Kermaperuna 220/25 Solitus Engineer
President of Paragon

lcdlk
Flagged
Flagged

hmm ill start with the NCU for docs more items will follow

Post by lcdlk » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:57 am

When you're in totw, you really start to need NCU. Best choice there is DMS. If you ask me, since it adds a nice amount to your nano pool and mem loop doesn't.

After that its a good idea to go to foremans and grab some ncu's off lab directors helpers. The NCU isn't really special but it has a nice -1 nanocost which i tested and it becomes useful above 3k nano pool.

When your level is high enough, you should to equip a 6-belt and put a Nano Formula Recompiler in slot 6 and CPU Upgrade in slot 5. At this level, it might be a good idea to use a morphing memory in slot 1 too. If you are really short on ncu, because the ones from foremans (Enhanced NCU Chip with Recompiling Core) do not give alot of ncu, you might want to trade it for a 32-63 ncu.

When you have enough comp lit, it might be the ideal config
Deck 1 - morphing mem
Deck 2,3,4 - Accelerated NCU Memory (or the ncu from IS)
Deck 5 - cpu ugrade
Deck 6 - nano formula recompiler. (*warning this ncu guide is froob only*)

At last when you still want more ncu, you might consider putting Rebuilt NCU Wrist Implant in but they are pretty rare. You have been warned.

<Axela: Edited for readability>
docichick

Comi
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Comi » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:01 am

Suusrmursu wrote:Cure For Baldness in case you have SL, a nice head item, a rare drop from Elysium Rafters.
Cure is awesome, I use it on my 211 doc :wink:
Roxxor stats and nice buffing item, plus you dont look like a robot as your head shows as if you werent wearing anything. Dont forget to use the org HQ toy to twink it on.
Comi's Dreadloch service (now taking orders!)

Rubi-Ka 2 (Rimor) ExFr00b elite

lcdlk
Flagged
Flagged

Post by lcdlk » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:06 am

Dont forget :

VTE (viral triump egg)

Collar Casero de la Cripta

cheap armour for froobs: storm carb/or omni version and when your nanomage and need more health and have strength developed maybe robot armour wich has nice HP buff

Human Skin Hood (which has nice buffs)
docichick

Suusrmursu
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Suusrmursu » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:08 am

That NCU setup sounds ok, but I have to say I didn't stop to camp DM's at ToTW but just lvlled fast past it (but considering legos are arguably the best froob xp at a point and Lien is right there, it makes sense :)

...I just got GoT belt and slapped 5 of the best store-bought memories i found innit with a threesome of complit imps. 184 NCU or sumthn since lvl 35+ and 30 more with the Collar Casero De La Scripta, another must-have from Cult Of Home with the Nanoc. init buff and NCU, and I've had no problems with NCU so far.

I'm just saying that if you have a bit of cash available, it might not be worth hanging out at totw just for dm's...foremans isn't too good xp either, rk mishs work best in terms of getting levels and you grow out of both those NCU's fairly quickly if you level fast.

But then on the other hand, it's not all about levelling and in case you are advancing slowly it might be really nice to have those dms/foreman's ncu's in ur belt. :)

Adding Collar and the ncu's to my original list :)
President of Paragon

Comi
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Comi » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:19 am

Foreman's ncu thingys are great also, - nanocost rocks
Comi's Dreadloch service (now taking orders!)

Rubi-Ka 2 (Rimor) ExFr00b elite

Suusrmursu
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Suusrmursu » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:23 am

I'm just adding the item's u've said and what i'm remembering now as well to the list...someone with less limited html-skillz could make a proper-looking list with good links and s*** tho.
President of Paragon

Goldberg
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Goldberg » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:27 am

Shapeshifter's Vest gotta worth something...

lcdlk
Flagged
Flagged

Post by lcdlk » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:30 am

SOL XII-P Medical Laser this is another one.
i think i got some more items for the list but i cant acces anarchy atm server still down :/
docichick

lpx
Elite
Elite

Post by lpx » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:49 am

i use a Physician's Cap on my doc.
http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=206552

nano really helps when things go bad.
We are currently experiencing a high volume of traffic with regards to the download of the Lost Eden Expansion Pack. We are working to increase the number of download sites available. However, at this time please wait a few moments and then reattempt the download.
FU FC

lcdlk
Flagged
Flagged

omgh forgot a very logical one :P

Post by lcdlk » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:12 pm

Augmented Biomech armour
docichick

lcdlk
Flagged
Flagged

Post by lcdlk » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:19 pm

Average Gloves

Combat Medic's Light Tank Armor
docichick

lcdlk
Flagged
Flagged

hmm

Post by lcdlk » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:33 pm

BBI Minami-90 Slide on Rusted Lid

Galahad Inc T70 Tsuyoshi

OT-Windchaser M06 Quartz

O.E.T. Co. Jess

Advanced Bio-Comminutor
docichick

Weeping Willow
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Weeping Willow » Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:39 am

Pepper Pistols
RK1, Omni and General of Newcomers Alliance

GridPain Fixer TL5 Frank Nfurter : Doc TL5 (pvp version)
JimProfit : Level 100 Crat (foreman helper)
New leveling crat : Coredumped

WeepinWillow, Forcedevente, Whipinwillow, Slayie, NeedleWorker, Asafart, Ouvreboite, Asafurt, Malaucrane, Karmapolice ... etc etc ...