Good low-mid level items for shoulder slots?

crazylion
Flagged
Flagged

Good low-mid level items for shoulder slots?

Post by crazylion » Thu May 11, 2006 7:06 pm

Currently at level 67 I am wearing Joint clans shoulderpads (yeah the ones from the noob island...) I havent put any IP into strength so Barrow and Withered Flesh are not an option. Oh and any other help/comments on my docs equipment would be great, click on the equimpent link next to Lizara in sig, she is a work in progress (only recently started to make some money to be able to upgrade stuff) so feel free to be thorough and critical as you like I can take it.

Im a mainly a support doc but I am looking to get into a pair of CDR's at some point =]

Agresser
Fresh
Fresh

Post by Agresser » Thu May 11, 2006 7:18 pm

Well, if you're not using the ToTW pads, you can use the pads from the alvin/dodga quests (nice boost to first aid and max nano), or junkmetal shoulderpads (max health is always good).

There's a few others like intelligent kevlar pads, bit they don't have any mods.

Tarradax
Wordbearer

Post by Tarradax » Thu May 11, 2006 10:38 pm

I'd suggest you get the sided pads, and when you have the credits for it you should upgrade to a nice pair of VTEs.
Ye' Olde Fixer Guide, By Me.

/Tarradax, Proud Owner of Questionable Morals.
/Baene, It's Like A Beanbag Chair. With a Gun. And a Temper.
/Bonekrakka, Get Your Choppas Ready, Boyz! Time For A WAAAAAAGH!
/Happythought, Hand-Made Silk Kites! Beautiful Strings!
/Littleshank, Choose Difficulty: []Hard []Medium []Easy []Very Easy [X]Atrox Melee Adventurer.

Completely Unrelated To Anything Link

Weeping Willow
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Weeping Willow » Thu May 11, 2006 11:02 pm

Tarradax wrote:and when you have the credits for it
I love how simple you make it sound :lol:
RK1, Omni and General of Newcomers Alliance

GridPain Fixer TL5 Frank Nfurter : Doc TL5 (pvp version)
JimProfit : Level 100 Crat (foreman helper)
New leveling crat : Coredumped

WeepinWillow, Forcedevente, Whipinwillow, Slayie, NeedleWorker, Asafart, Ouvreboite, Asafurt, Malaucrane, Karmapolice ... etc etc ...

Arcanite
Hardened
Hardened

Post by Arcanite » Thu May 11, 2006 11:24 pm

One good option is Standard Medical Epaulet dropped by George the Reet. Nice little boost to treatment and FA, especially when getting those 200 imps on early..
- Arc

Arcanite TL6/NM GA4 Fixer - Yes, NM fixer.
Arcnanite TL6/NM NT - Frozen
Carlona TL5/Trox Crat - Director of Pinnetti, Pinnetti, and Pinnetti, Frozen
Arcmedic TL5/Opi Doc - Leveling and token grinding..
ArcNT TL4/Trox NT - Running in circles
Arcma TL4/Opi Ma - Leveling and token grinding..
Arcengy TL4/Opi Engineer - Leveling and token grinding..
Archiver 100/NM Crat - CDR supplier, parked to the Biomare dungeon
Beaconer 60/NM Engineer - Stygian smuggler and CoH warper with a level 162 Warmachine.

Lusto
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Lusto » Fri May 12, 2006 1:54 am

Shoulder pads are great items (http://www.anarchyarcanum.com/quest_sidedpads.html). Get some NT to nuke mechdogs for you, and then some high levels to kill other bots. If you don't have yalm try to get engi so he can warp you.

A must for doctors is 6-slot belt. Add nano formula recompiler or viral compiler to deck slot 6 to get nice nano init boost (insta cast heals) and hardcore cpu upgrade (cast more heals) to slot 5 to get some nano cost reduction. You lose some NCU but you need to live with that. Get some high level friend to blizz these for you.

If you become short of NCU get Colar from CoH and NCU jobe clusters from some SL'er. If you are really desperate get NCU wrist implant to your left wrist.

Then get an yalm so that you can travel to bots and borgs. You need 4m-5m for this.

These should take you to lvl 150, then think about weapons (and quickly forget them for next 40 levels :wink:).

Tarradax
Wordbearer

Post by Tarradax » Fri May 12, 2006 5:50 am

Weeping Willow wrote:
Tarradax wrote:and when you have the credits for it
I love how simple you make it sound :lol:
Well, it's all about perspective. See, for example, I've recently spent roughly 200mil on symbs for 3 toons - Support (Ouchie), Artillery (Less Ouchie), Control (Aaaaah! Wallet Burner!), so in comparison, spending 13mil on one VTE or 25mil on 2 VTEs becomes a breeze... It's not like amassing a bil for a RBP or 1.5bil for a ELLTS.
Ye' Olde Fixer Guide, By Me.

/Tarradax, Proud Owner of Questionable Morals.
/Baene, It's Like A Beanbag Chair. With a Gun. And a Temper.
/Bonekrakka, Get Your Choppas Ready, Boyz! Time For A WAAAAAAGH!
/Happythought, Hand-Made Silk Kites! Beautiful Strings!
/Littleshank, Choose Difficulty: []Hard []Medium []Easy []Very Easy [X]Atrox Melee Adventurer.

Completely Unrelated To Anything Link

GDB2222
Veteran
Veteran

Post by GDB2222 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:05 am

Arcanite wrote:One good option is Standard Medical Epaulet dropped by George the Reet. Nice little boost to treatment and FA, especially when getting those 200 imps on early..
Sounds really good BUT:
I can't find George the Reet.
I can't find any mention of these on shopping channel or on GMS.