Low level casual implant scheme

govert
Amateur
Amateur

Low level casual implant scheme

Post by govert » Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:31 am

This
http://auno.org/ao/imp.php?saveid=17887

is what i'm planning to use for my first attempt as a Doctor.

She's specializing in Martial Arts.

The implants are more or less taken from what's avaialbe in the pre-built implant shops.
The only exception is the right hand implant where I have added Martial Arts as a bright cluster to an already exisitng implant.

Any comments?
Anything that could be improved?

I would like to stay with pre-built implants as much as possible, at least during the first 50 levels...

Lumikissa
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Lumikissa » Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:17 am

If you're in Rimor then I would gladly make you custom implants. Doesn't cost a thing other than empty imps and clusters. I can currently do imps up to QL75 I think.
Just send a tell to either 'Anniii' (not sure about all QL75's) or 'Ingengor' (should be able to do QL75 easily) anytime.
RK2 OP TL4 Fixer 'Deschanel' in the making.

Lusto
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Lusto » Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:33 am

Low level MA docs are cool. I would recommend not to invest into brawl though. You need the IP later.

Looks pretty good, perhaps timespace cluster into eye instead of matcrea. You need MC only for short hp and dots, which are not that important. TS is used for long HP and nano rechargers so I would prefer it. You might also put PM clusters into eye and ear to get better init debuf.

Use the equipment config section (http://auno.org/ao/equip.php) of auno instead of this to ease the the evaluation of the setup.

And I can make your custom imps in RK-1. Just /tell Lusto.

govert
Amateur
Amateur

Post by govert » Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:16 am

Thanks for the replies!

Here is the link to the equipment config
http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=30578

I appreciate the offers to build me custom implants (I'm on RK-1), but shopping for clusters takes TIME.

I plan to level relatively fast, and to buy the implants from the shop as soon as I can wear them.

Looking at the EYE prebuilt implants, there is no Treatment + Time&Space imp.
On the other hand, I can get Intelligence, PsyMod, or Complit instead of the treatment cluster (and with T&S as faded).

Weeping Willow
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Weeping Willow » Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:10 am

I m not sure it s important to implant treatment for early levels ...

between clinic, med suit, expertise, and your own buff ... You should have largely enough for some time ...
RK1, Omni and General of Newcomers Alliance

GridPain Fixer TL5 Frank Nfurter : Doc TL5 (pvp version)
JimProfit : Level 100 Crat (foreman helper)
New leveling crat : Coredumped

WeepinWillow, Forcedevente, Whipinwillow, Slayie, NeedleWorker, Asafart, Ouvreboite, Asafurt, Malaucrane, Karmapolice ... etc etc ...

Tarradax
Wordbearer

Post by Tarradax » Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:17 am

Weeping Willow wrote:I m not sure it s important to implant treatment for early levels ...

between clinic, med suit, expertise, and your own buff ... You should have largely enough for some time ...
Yeah, unless you're into some hardcore twinkage you can leave treatment out of your imps for quite some time... Of course, if you're going for an overkill twink, you'll see that you need extra treatment pretty fast.
Ye' Olde Fixer Guide, By Me.

/Tarradax, Proud Owner of Questionable Morals.
/Baene, It's Like A Beanbag Chair. With a Gun. And a Temper.
/Bonekrakka, Get Your Choppas Ready, Boyz! Time For A WAAAAAAGH!
/Happythought, Hand-Made Silk Kites! Beautiful Strings!
/Littleshank, Choose Difficulty: []Hard []Medium []Easy []Very Easy [X]Atrox Melee Adventurer.

Completely Unrelated To Anything Link

govert
Amateur
Amateur

Post by govert » Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:29 pm

Tarradax wrote:
Weeping Willow wrote:I m not sure it s important to implant treatment for early levels ...

Yeah, unless you're into some hardcore twinkage you can leave treatment out of your imps for quite some time... Of course, if you're going for an overkill twink, you'll see that you need extra treatment pretty fast.
Right. I'll do that.
However, what's all this fuss about Treatment being extra important for Doctors?

Obviously it's not important engough to implant it for it's own value, only for the value of being able to equip higher implants...

Sferykal
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Sferykal » Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:35 pm

Treatment is very important for docs, together with Time & Space it defines what QL nano rechargers you can use. These things are your lifeblood and you should always have a stack of them on you.

govert
Amateur
Amateur

Post by govert » Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:28 am

Sferykal wrote:Treatment is very important for docs, together with Time & Space it defines what QL nano rechargers you can use. These things are your lifeblood and you should always have a stack of them on you.
Right. So an optimal implant scheme (low level) for treatment , disregarding twinking, is
one where the end result (includng default buffs) is T&S>=Treatment
(">=", since T&S can be used for HoTs as well)