Revised -000 weapons and MA Docs

Auct
Fresh
Fresh

Revised -000 weapons and MA Docs

Post by Auct » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:00 am

The changes to the -000 weapons (Patch 18.6.17) introduced a set of fr00b friendly MA weapons from ql 1-200 in the form of Nano Charged Stun Gloves.

With the fact that the doc MA template isn't great, but the implant layout is beneficial, would it now be worth twinking into a MA weapon for leveling purposes?

Briandmg
Skilled
Skilled

Re: Revised -000 weapons and MA Docs

Post by Briandmg » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:08 am

:O This is very interesting. Is there any online (updated) database where I can check the stats of these Nano Charged Stun Gloves? Hard to make any judgements given that I don't quite know the damage ranges.
The Ultimate Endgame Froob PvP Guide :OO
All you ever needed to know to make your L200 froob toon a beast in PvP. :P

Auct
Fresh
Fresh

Post by Auct » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:12 am

Try here: ao items

Briandmg
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Briandmg » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pm

Ooh wow. This is actually a pretty nifty leveling weapon actually. The damage is not too shabby - for the equivalent equipment requirements, it is only slightly weaker than a fear forged blade, slightly weaker than a QL 100 blackbird, and comparable to a parasitic hecataleech. And the fact that you can use flower of life with it is awesome (since docs are always in need of emergency self heals :P). Triple-wielding with martial art attacks will be pretty good as well.

I think the only alternate choice to this (if you're going down the doc-MA path), is to duel wield parry sticks instead. They definitely deal much less damage, but increase your survival rates since they add to your evades. Personally, I would go for the stun gloves though (offense is the best defense :P)

I don't think I've actually seen a pure martial-arts weapon before. Heh, I think the stun gloves will be good for leveling MAs who actually want to dish more damage out. Adding fast attack and 2 more attack bars will definitely go a long way to increasing damage output. Not to mention the fact that MAs will be able to twink into super high QLs of this :O
The Ultimate Endgame Froob PvP Guide :OO
All you ever needed to know to make your L200 froob toon a beast in PvP. :P

Trappin
Hardened
Hardened

Post by Trappin » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:56 pm

Has anyone actually tried using the 000 series Glove on a template-build considered accessible to a level 20+ newbie? For example; premade implants, average ncu space, limited finances and 1hr composite buffs?