They're baaaaaaaaaaack..........

Forum for those who would like to discuss their daily lives either working for the corporation, fighting the power, or watching from the sidelines. Check your real world at the door, you're on Rubi-Ka now. This forum is strictly "In-Character" and will be moderated as such.
Stupidluigi
Seasoned
Seasoned

They're baaaaaaaaaaack..........

Post by Stupidluigi » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:17 pm

As I was waking up from a nap in my org spot in Old Athen in order to check my bank, I was met with a VERY unpleasant surprise. I saw these losers (maybe that's an understatement) dressed like Kyr 'Ozch, holding signs that babbled nonsense, talking about how we should be friendly towards aliens. Sound familiar? I remember hearing about these guys before from a close friend of mine, so I knew what to expect.

Unfortunately, they wouldn't go away for a while, even after we (meaning my org) asked them nicely to kindly vacate the premises. They kept spewing crap about how we should talk to the aliens instead of shooting them, even saying stuff like "Just imagine the kind of pie (yes, they literally said pie) the aliens have. Pie we may not even know about. Pie we could have if we just gave them a hug." :shock: SERIOUSLY?! HUG THEM?!

Anyways, after a short time, our org president had had enough and petitioned against the alien lovers. I went away to take a rest, so I never knew when exactly they left, but when I woke up a few hours later, there was not a single trace that they had ever been there. So I just went about my business, trying my HARDEST to forget them.

Well, I WAS enjoying my day up until they came along, but I guess it was bound to happen eventually...

-Mrbigstuph, Unit Commander of Defenders of Freedom
My toons (All Clan)
Mrbigstuph - Enforcer (Main) / Doctrfeelgud - Doctor / Traderluigi - Trader / Obsessednukr - Nano Technician / Toadtehkeep - Paid Keeper, currently frozen... / Generalguy - Paid Soldier, currently frozen... / Mayathesiren - Fixer
This city is afraid of me.

I have seen its true face.

The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down and whisper

"Maybe after a Hot Pocket."

EDTA
Moderaidtor

Re: They're baaaaaaaaaaack..........

Post by EDTA » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:30 am

Actually, the aliens have different factions as well. Some of them are so extreme they just want to destroy all of the human kind. Other's actually would like peace with us. This makes it kinda hard to decide whether you should hug or shoot though :). I heard about somebody that went to some place in the outzone's with Xan ruines and a lot of aliens around. After shooting down some extremist alien ship that was going to do really bad things, he got warped to one of the peaceful aliens and had a talk to him. Just so you know, this idea ain't that absurd.
In fact there is some things that seem to point towards huge problems coming from being divided: the so called Cataclysm could have very well been a result of the Xan already being divided into Redeemed and Unredeemed. This not only implies that the extremist thinking of Omni and Clan is a bad idea if we want to mess with Source, it also means that we might have to unite with the Kyr 'Ozch. After all, we both emerged from the Xan, even though it seemed humans lost their connection to the source somehow.
RK2
Main: Edta 200 NT,*Setup*, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus
Mounky 158 agent / doodytrad 163 trader
Wanh 1 trader / Kaiter 60 NT / E Lektra Natchios 24 agent / Mewaku 30ish enfo
Froob For Life, Neutral For Life, AO For Ever

Saavick
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Saavick » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:55 am

I say we open a peaceful negotitation and invite a delegation of their leaders to Rubi-Ka.

And then... *breathes in deep and looks really really violent* WE MASSACRE THEM ALL AND WALK AROUND WITH GREEN BLOOD ON OUR ARMOUR!!!!! Muahahahahaaaaaaa! The only good alien is a dead alien!

:D
Saavick 200 doctor Lokuta 200 soldier Violentmeany 200 enforcer Angrymeany 200 engineer
Vladja 200 agent Meany 200 fixer Littlemeany 200 adventurer Skathi 200 soldier
Luettl 199 bureaucrat Nuclearmeany 190 nano-technician Ingundis 185 martial artist
Sunilda 182 meta-physicist Boesemueny 179 trader Haadriah 163 martial artist
Richilde 136 adventurer Mueny 136 meta-physicist Ryahna 131 adventurer
Whaaaaaa 122 bureaucrat Wildmeany 100 adventurer Svanhvita 100 engineer
Kvada 80 enforcer Vladdy 64 trader Achilla 60 soldier Angrymueny 60 fixer
Ealhswith 56 agent Enragedmeany 25 enforcer Yngvildr 15 soldier

EDTA
Moderaidtor

Post by EDTA » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:32 am

Saavick wrote:The only good alien is a dead alien!
*sigh* What's with the hate? Hate is not only totally useless, it will probably lead to the destruction of our planet, if not the whole universe.
I don't say we shouldn't fight btw, on Rubi-Ka everybody has decent insurance nowadays - both Humans and Kyr 'Ozch - so it's not really a bad thing to kill each other. Unless somebody would use PK (Perma Kill) weapons or drag somebody to a place too far away from an insurance booth of course...

To summarize: Edta's advice for today is: "Kill with Love!"
RK2

Saavick
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Saavick » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:36 am

I've never seen an alien at a reclaim terminal, and as far as I know, rubi-ka is the only planet with insurance because of the notum.
Edta's advice for today is: "Kill with Love!"
I've only seen Energy weapon ammo, bullets and grenades in the shop... if Love does more damage, sure I can use that to kill with too :D
Saavick 200 doctor Lokuta 200 soldier Violentmeany 200 enforcer Angrymeany 200 engineer
Vladja 200 agent Meany 200 fixer Littlemeany 200 adventurer Skathi 200 soldier
Luettl 199 bureaucrat Nuclearmeany 190 nano-technician Ingundis 185 martial artist
Sunilda 182 meta-physicist Boesemueny 179 trader Haadriah 163 martial artist
Richilde 136 adventurer Mueny 136 meta-physicist Ryahna 131 adventurer
Whaaaaaa 122 bureaucrat Wildmeany 100 adventurer Svanhvita 100 engineer
Kvada 80 enforcer Vladdy 64 trader Achilla 60 soldier Angrymueny 60 fixer
Ealhswith 56 agent Enragedmeany 25 enforcer Yngvildr 15 soldier

EDTA
Moderaidtor

Post by EDTA » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:44 am

Saavick wrote:I've never seen an alien at a reclaim terminal, and as far as I know, rubi-ka is the only planet with insurance because of the notum.
Their reclaim terminals are on their ships that fly close enough to Rubi-Ka apparently. To be honest, I'm not 100% sure they have reclaim, but I do know they managed to copy our reclaim: they somehow hacked into the brain of a few humans and are able to take control of them: these humans have a reclaim service that sends them back to an alien ship after dying. Another indication is that the same generals seem to appear over and over again.

Better make sure they do have reclaim before killing any more :P!

Edit: I have more to add: The aliens that are being send to us are probably not really the Kyr' Ozch: they use some kind of organic based robots as soldiers. It seems the Kyr'Ozch are not adapted to live on Rubi-Ka and need to stay in some tank filled with fluid.

(I get my info from this forum, a lot of NPC chats have been posted, merely those from the LoX update. There is lots of reading over there though :P.)
RK2

EDTA
Moderaidtor

Post by EDTA » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:13 pm

Saavick wrote:I've only seen Energy weapon ammo, bullets and grenades in the shop... if Love does more damage, sure I can use that to kill with too :D
Oooh, poor girl can't find love :(? Well, a bit late, but I just realized I might be able to help. There is some place called "Inner Self" where you should look. You should look out for a red tunnel network, follow this till you come in a certain place called "Da Pumper", it has 2 big rooms and 2 smaller ones and functions as a transport company. You might be able to find some love over there.
Another place to find it easily is a bit lower and is big place to store food in, called "Dah Stomach". Look out for butterflies if you want to find love over there.
You might only find something in these places in the case of LOVE, but to be honest that was not really what I meant. The kind of love I meant is more like "not-hate" or "like" which is way harder to find. If you follow the stairs and elevators completely to the top, you should find some very complicated network. In the case of LOVE, you should be able to find love all over the place and probably even in a more pure state then in the 2 above locations. But if you want to find the kind of love you should have in the process of killing it might be a very difficult search, since it's only localized in a quite specific location in this network and I don't know where exactly. The network is called "Brainzzzzz" btw.
Let me know if you find it and if you have trouble, you can contact me: I'm sure I have some spare somewhere you can buy :P.
About the effect in battle: it can work very confusing and even stunning :D.

Another Edta's lesson for today: "Don't have a weird scientist talk about love!" :P
RK2

jato
Veteran
Veteran

Post by jato » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:03 pm

EDTA wrote:both Humans and Kyr 'Ozch
For the insurance to work, the aliens would have to have a soul, and those green scum most certainly do not.
Kiytan
Damrukh - Red Dead Subway Twink
Warpette - Warps on the move.