Need help? Contact the A-Team

Forum for those who would like to discuss their daily lives either working for the corporation, fighting the power, or watching from the sidelines. Check your real world at the door, you're on Rubi-Ka now. This forum is strictly "In-Character" and will be moderated as such.
**Curath**
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Need help? Contact the A-Team

Post by **Curath** » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:40 pm

As the above (which was posted while I was writing this)
What makes me laugh instantly here is the figures you posted from aotowers, they dont even contradict the thread you've put them in response to!

I was waiting to see which of the clan field losers would be the first to come on here & try rubbish the ppl who whupped em

You obviously lost your field to us recently.
Your bitterness at your defeat is showing for all to see, & I for 1, relish it :)

Tell me, how does it feel to lose your fields time & time again, to those you once saw as an easy target?
Seems to me that now babys on the losing end, you wanna wee & whine with all your little heart

Constantly, you try to play our victories against you down, making up excuse after excuse for why you arent, what in all truth, you believed you were.. great at low nw pvp

So now we get statements like this 1 'Here's an update for ya. noone really cares about low fields'... followed by another of the excuses for incompetence on the fields 'It's easier to just follow behind the omni/neut zergs and just ninja bases. Actually saves a s*** load of twinking' in which you contradict what you just said. Funnily enough, the fact that you've even taken the time to put together this post, contradicts half of the point in what you've said in it.

& as for all that Omni\neut afilliation stuff? please :)
Whats the matter? cant get a beating from a neut org & take it like men? just get up again & get on with it? gotta wave the pointy clanstick at the omnis again?

Wow

So hard for you to accept that we, as neuts, can actually whup you, time & again. Maybe its the shame, of being sided & being beat by some, neut nubs,.. that whats makin the taste so bitter for ya?

& 'farming'? youve provided me with so much ammo here, its not even funny, but ofc, it is :)
Anyone can check the stats on aotowers & soon see for themselves. I dont even need to go into that 1.

But here, the final statement is truly the most laughable 'p.s. Checked the bases neuts hold atm? just the ones we let you hold'

WOW :laughing5:

All this whining, generally about us kicking your butt, & right at the end, you 'let' us hold bases.

Here's a little thought for ya, 'If your right in that we suck so bad, why havent you disclosed who your toon is ingame, or your org?
It couldnt possibly be that your scared for your fields from us could it?
Well, either way, I'm afraid to say that for you, were not gonna extend you, the same gracious curtesy. Were NOT gonna let you hold your base/s. k? :wink:

Ratface
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Ratface » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:42 pm

LoyalClanner wrote:
The truth is...
The truth is, that's rubbish. Most of the people we fight at towers haven't put even half the effort into their "twinks" as we have, or the same effort in playing them well, which is why they lose a lot of the time. Not because we zerg, most of our attacks are done by one or two people, hardly zerging. And at this level a lot of people are running around with obs, so going selfed all the time up against ob'd twinks is pretty stupid. We've fought plenty of good twinks and orgs too and won, I doubt that a "nub lowbie OB/Zerg org" could do that.

We don't attack only the same orgs/bases over and over either, if you check aotowers you should be able to easily see that. And yeah, nobody cares about lowbie fields, they only exist to be fought over for the most part. Or ninja'd in your case it seems, which would explain us attacking it repeatedly if you just ninja it 20 minutes after we take it down.

I wonder who LoyalClanner is though, maybe the agent and/or fixer who whined at me when I killed in Stret West yesterday and solo'd (not zerged) their field.

As for that last bit, I could say the same about clan bases in our level range really. ;)

LoyalClanner

Post by LoyalClanner » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:41 pm

**Curath** wrote:What makes me laugh instantly here is the figures you posted from aotowers, they don't even contradict the thread you've put them in response to!
But the figures do make the point I was trying to make. Your whole premise for this un-holy jihad of yours is that clans attack neuts relentlessly. Newsflash: we do :) and as you can see, you consist of a whopping 12% of our effort. So if you're going to justify your hate towards us, at least make it worthwhile. Keep sucking up to the corporation, it is after all, what neuts are good at.
Ratface wrote:Most of the people we fight at towers haven't put even half the effort into their "twinks" as we have, ........ I wonder who LoyalClanner is though
I wonder how many real AO froobs realize they've been sold out. GJ on the twinks btw. Wouldn't it be nice if everyone could buy all expansions and equip their toons in AI armor.

As for my anonymity, lol, you guys already stated you're nothing but a collection if disheartened Neuts and Omnis. Come out from behind your little war orgs and attack us openly from a real org. Let's see how long you can keep your bases then :)

Ratface
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Ratface » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:58 pm

Clans were the first to start these attacks on neuts, and we're fighting back. Don't like it? Oh well, that's kind of the point of notum wars. Get a life. And why would a lowbie tower org need to suck up to omni anyway?
We're not disgruntled omni by the way, all neut. ;)
I wonder how many real AO froobs realize they've been sold out. GJ on the twinks btw. Wouldn't it be nice if everyone could buy all expansions and equip their toons in AI armor.
Yeah, wouldn't it be nice if everyone could have everything handed to them on a plate, then they wouldn't have to put in the effort... Not that the stuff I've got just slips on a 30 twink anyway, same for others in our org.

Also, any other orgs we're in are obviously not pvp orgs, why would we get them involved when it's not their business? Still, keep crying. I hope to see you at nw by the way, or are you just a clan cheerleader?

TripleA
Flagged
Flagged

Post by TripleA » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:34 am

Loyalclanner...I can only shake my head at your patheticness. My brothers Curath and Ratface speak crystal clear truth.

Neutrals on their own are able to completely PWN a sided faction.

We are not your pacificistic fence sitters...and we do not rely on OMNI-TEK for anything. Just for once admit you have been beaten by what you perceived as weak pushovers. Unable to fight back appropriately you give every excuse under the sun when all it does is show you how impotent you are. I'm almost afraid to see you embarrass yourself again with follow up posts because you do nothing but show how weak you are.

My ingame toons are: Battlecore, and Terradamage - I can't wait to see your bloodstains on the battlefield.

I'm curious as to how you would think that we had AI armor? LOL. It sounds like a last ditch attempt to discredit us on a "froob" board. I'm certifiably 100% froob, but that is besides the point as you obviously were throroughly beaten!

:tard: <---Loyalclanner after his first tussle with us.

btw...I don't mind you playing your little violin again...we like the music :D

asgor
Fresh
Fresh

Post by asgor » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:23 am

funny how wound up people can get over such a silly thing as notumwars... it's part of the game :) it's fun... grow up and congratulate your enemy's have taken your field... they most likely deserved it, because they were either more twinked then you, or outsmarted you... and there are not many things a neut can use and a clanner don't... so can't say they cheated with OSB... it's part of the game :P get your s*** together and try get your field back... instead of this stupid arguing...
/rant off

**Curath**
Rookie
Rookie

Post by **Curath** » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:29 am

Well put Asgor :laughing8:

I dont see every other clan org whining cuz they lost a field or 2, nor Omni or Neut for that matter.

& P.S to the one boohooing, just refer back to my last post, it already answers everything you've put in your follow up/rehash :wink:

Pnunu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Pnunu » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:39 pm

Ratface wrote:[...some words...]

Get a life.

[...a bunch more words...]
Oh the irony.
RK2:
Docscrubs (220/28/70)
Pascomu (TL7 Enf)
Pnunu (TL7 Fixer-TS monkey)
Phicksa (TL5 Fixer - Sect 10)
Paddfoot (TL5 Advie)
Phootlocker (TL4 Trader-shop monkey)
Pnumicist (TL3 MP)
Pniper (TL2 Agent - pocket FG boy)
JinPo (TL3 MA-Omni GMSer)

Clan? RK2? Join Knights of Ka

Ratface
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Ratface » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:08 pm

Pnunu wrote:Oh the irony.
Mm? Care to explain that one to me?

TripleA
Flagged
Flagged

Post by TripleA » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:08 pm

Ratface wrote:

The Pnunu forum translator device was simply translating your post with quote. The "get a life" part was a translation of what loyalclanner was trying to say in so many words. he's quite transparent.

Accomplice
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Accomplice » Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:19 am

:twisted: :laughing9:
mmorpg addiction... [1][2][3]

Pnunu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Pnunu » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:54 am

TripleA wrote:
Ratface wrote:

The Pnunu forum translator device was simply translating your post with quote. The "get a life" part was a translation of what loyalclanner was trying to say in so many words. he's quite transparent.
Actually the "get a life" irony is that someone spends so much time, getting worked up... over a game. Hence, get a life.

Yes, it was meant to be transparent and straightforward. Often, that's what works best.
RK2:
Docscrubs (220/28/70)
Pascomu (TL7 Enf)
Pnunu (TL7 Fixer-TS monkey)
Phicksa (TL5 Fixer - Sect 10)
Paddfoot (TL5 Advie)
Phootlocker (TL4 Trader-shop monkey)
Pnumicist (TL3 MP)
Pniper (TL2 Agent - pocket FG boy)
JinPo (TL3 MA-Omni GMSer)

Clan? RK2? Join Knights of Ka

Ratface
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Ratface » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:21 pm

Yeah, I got why you thought it was ironic, I just didn't see why you think I need to get a life. Worked up over a game, huh?

Huh? :P I just don't like liars and people who bash me and my friends, in games or otherwise.

**Curath**
Rookie
Rookie

Post by **Curath** » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:15 am

I dunno bout the rest of you guys, but this is what strikes me as most ironic, the events as they've unfolded;

1. clans attack & destroy Neut fields, denying us our neutrality;

2. Neuts eventually attack & destroy clan fields;

3. clanners, come & whine in various forums about Neuts destroying their fields.

:roll: :lol:

LoyalClanner2
Rookie
Rookie

Post by LoyalClanner2 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:50 pm

**Curath** wrote:I dunno bout the rest of you guys, but this is what strikes me as most ironic, the events as they've unfolded;

1. clans attack & destroy Neut and Omni fields, playing Notum wars the way it's meant to be played;

2. Neuts side with Omni and religiously destroy nothing but clan fields;

3. Neuts, wave their epeen in various forums about their ubah base farming skillz.

:roll: :lol:
Fixed!