Need help? Contact the A-Team

Forum for those who would like to discuss their daily lives either working for the corporation, fighting the power, or watching from the sidelines. Check your real world at the door, you're on Rubi-Ka now. This forum is strictly "In-Character" and will be moderated as such.
Berael
Fresh
Fresh

Post by Berael » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:45 am

I'm starting to get upset that you are taunting me, Crt. I'm not unreasonable, and I have actually fought in tower wars before; so if you don't cut your bull I just might start being impolite.

Further more. AK only has agreed not to attack WB, not all neuts. They have, in the past, considered themselves neutral friendly, but they have attacked neutrals who have attacked them or their allies. I do not know their current status, but our pact holds.
220 Solitus Neutral Engineer

Advisor of Wolf Brigade
Editor/Writer for AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.

Agentcrt
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Agentcrt » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:54 am

Its nothing personal against you and no need to taunt but you are one of the people here who are saying that you can talk with clan and make a pact so that you will keep towers like forever... - something like national boarders. The problem is Rubi-ka is at war and boarders are still in progress and to achieve your vision Rubi-ka should enter peace season where no attacks would be possible (at least not large scale ones like we're witnessing in last couple of days).

PS: I like angry women - they think faster and more efficient ^^

flyingengi
Veteran
Veteran

Post by flyingengi » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:54 pm

My political response to tower wars with my neut toons must be this then....
I kill the attackers, then kill the defenders, then destroy the towers and walk away (if omni vs. clan). Isn't that how it's suppose to work? Why choose sides lol
  • Rookie "Flyingmp" - RK1 - LVL220
  • Flyingengi - RK1 - LVL199
  • Freshman "Flyingblades" - RK1 - LVL150
  • Flyingadvy- RK1 - LVL128
  • Apprentice Imfat "Deathinabag" Yourdead - RK1 - LVL49
Facebook

**Curath**
Rookie
Rookie

Post by **Curath** » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:36 am

Lostu Wrote: Do you in A-Team honestly believe that Omni-Tek respects your neutrality
You seem to think that a little eloquence in your speaking will cover up the weakness of your arguments, you are so pro-clan/anti neut that I sincerely believe that either of the 2 clans i've seen speaking in this topic could well be your main.

If it wasnt for Berael/ Taconis, who are by no means right in all they say, but at least seem to be sincere neutrals, I'd say your loss was a long time coming & well deserved, & I sincerely hope you are not an accurate representation of the majority of WB members.

The facts from my previous reply still stand & no amount of diversifying from the facts can change them.

Neuts ARE NOT attacked by omnis.. except for 1 or 2 'clan alt' omni sub orgs.

Neuts ARE attacked & have been for a long time, by the clans.

Simply check aotowers.com or !battle ingame.
The A-Team was formed last February due to these exact circumstances & no others. We got sick of the constant neutral field loss at the hands of the clanners while nobody neutral seemed to be doing anything about it, just generally taking your attitude.

Its a simple fact that any noob can soon observe.
Wheres the confusion? How do you justify your props to the clanners, that they are now building more toons for NW activity & are basically gonna waste us all, because the neutrals are finally starting to stand up?

Your constant attempts to justify the clans attacking us & play down any neutral right to retaliate is only alienating you from all of us who have & do come under attack in NW at the hands of the clan zergs.

TripleA
Flagged
Flagged

Post by TripleA » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:02 am

I detected that Lostu leans towards clans as well. With respect to my my earlier posts. I'm not advocating diplomacy only BUT I am advocating ALL FRONTS. Hit them with FORCE and Bend them with TALKS.

I'm all about total domination.

Taconis
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Taconis » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:11 pm

Hmmm... <puts on pseudo rp hat on>

Omni xp percentage ~ 11.5%
Clan xp percentage ~ 9.5%
Neutral xp percentage ~ 3.8% (give or take any given day)

Why would Omni-Tek attack the neutrals when there's a flat out war right now with clans using neutrals to equal OT? It would serve no purpose. Now, if the neutrals did band together, they'd have to do many things.

1. Start farming the piss out of everything to twink toons.
2. Share their PvP knowledge with other neutrals (sparring days to build up individual and team skills).
3. Twink, twink, twink goes the army
4. More sparring practice.
5. Pay-backs are hell!!!! (with omni side participation if they elected to)

I am curious though...... How would OT take it if we actually did start coming together and do stuff? <rp hat off>

FC/AO CR did work with the council to get us some good DB RP'ing and individual dungeonisk type missions. Keep in mind I haven't followed story lines much. But how much will OT stand by for while we prepare and give pay backs?

TripleA
Flagged
Flagged

Post by TripleA » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:06 am

The cold hard facts are:

The Omni-Tek Corporation legally owns ALL rights to the notum fields as sanctioned by the ICC.

The Clan resistance have illegally taken notum fields.
The Neutral pocket organizations have acquired notum fields by:
1) Force (illegal)
2) Gifts from Omni-Tek (legal)
3) Gifts from Clan (illegal)
4) Open/Available (questionable) - I presume that taking available Notum Fields is legal.

But since there is no strong ICC police non of this can be enforced. Policing efforts are instead enforced by corporate militia.

Agentcrt
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Agentcrt » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:53 am

@Taconis: It doesnt matter how would OT react, since if we'd have army of powerful twinks with 24/7 surveillance over defense not even omni would be able to bash fast enough. And problem then would become since omnis would have to fight two enemies (like clans do now) and I do not think they could withhold constant attacks. At THAT point making pacts (with other sides) would be an option, since alliances are usually much stronger.

But at this moment with 3.8 giveaway sideXP making pacts is just crazy... I mean sooner or later omnis will have to loose dominance, and I hope that on that equasion Neutrals will become stronger, and not only clans.

As president you can "force" your org members to start making twinks (make twink guides on your closed forums, etc.) since 10 SAME twinks are most of time better than 3 unique. And since now we havent even became to part where we could talk about tactics... then the real war (PvP) will start.

And you guys forget that making a twink is one thing, but playing it good and properly requires a lot of practice...

Weeping Willow
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Weeping Willow » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:36 am

errr

"even omni wouldnt be able" .... "sooner or later omni will loose dominance ..."

excuse me ... but have you been paying attention to what has happened since 2 or 3 weeks ?

omni dont have dominiance at all ...
RK1, Omni and General of Newcomers Alliance

GridPain Fixer TL5 Frank Nfurter : Doc TL5 (pvp version)
JimProfit : Level 100 Crat (foreman helper)
New leveling crat : Coredumped

WeepinWillow, Forcedevente, Whipinwillow, Slayie, NeedleWorker, Asafart, Ouvreboite, Asafurt, Malaucrane, Karmapolice ... etc etc ...

Agentcrt
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Agentcrt » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:25 pm

Willow: we are discussing XP here and yes they still have a bit of lead... not such dominance as when clans had 6% sidexp and omnis 13 or so... But omins are still in lead and holding O.K. At the moment 100-150 towers are on rape because there are least twinks in that range (kind of same as wrongle did some time ago as nobody had toon in range of 46, since all had 24-30 or 60+ and nobody could keel him (well he was also a good twink with good support of buffs but nevertheless)...

Problem is that neutrals are going down down down, and if clan would start dominating war, omnis will take care of their fields and leave neuts on their own. This means we need to be prepared for battle!!

Weeping Willow
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Weeping Willow » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:28 pm

good luck :wink:

WeepinWillow, Forcedevente, Whipinwillow, Slayie, NeedleWorker, Asafart, Ouvreboite, Asafurt, Malaucrane, Karmapolice ... etc etc ...

Taconis
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Taconis » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:57 pm

Agentcrt,

Wolf Brigade is making a whole slew of twinks at various ranges. However, as you are aware, twinking takes time and good hard credits. We also have tower training upcoming, followed by PvP training. We'll get there my friend; it will just take our folks a bit of time to do it.

Accomplice
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Accomplice » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:27 am

Big thanks to the A-Team for saving our tower site again and again!

KA expresses their deep gratitude.
mmorpg addiction... [1][2][3]

LoyalClanner

Re:

Post by LoyalClanner » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:01 am

TripleA wrote:------------------------------------
In a catalog of attacks versus NEUTRALS, we have global logs going back 3 years that show that OMNI vs. NEUTRALS are 12.5% CLAN vs. NEUTRALS are 85% ... how can you explain that?
------------------------------------
Post the full stats or don't post at all;

Clan Attacks vs Omni - 6096 (85.12%)
Clan Attacks vs Neuts - 869 (12.13%)
Omni Attacks vs Clan - 3843 (89.52%)
Omni Attacks vs Neuts - 228 (5.31%)
Neutral Attacks vs Clan - 1119 (75.00%)
Neutral Attacks vs Omni - 320 (21.45%)

No idea where you got your stats from, but obviously not aotowers ^^ .. Spreading a bit of (Omni) propaganda were we? Failed to mention the part where if neut orgs attack omni, you get kicked out of omni raid bots. Omni don't attack neuts cos they're raiding buddies. At least clan play the game, Faction vs Faction (any faction). You whinge about the odd alliance between orgs! What about the alliance between Omni/Neut factions! do you see us whinging about that?

The truth is, A-Team is just another nub lowbie OB/Zerg org that couldn't fight a real battle if they tried. Killing (farming) the same bases again and again just to get points on Aotowers to make you feel good, (and wave some epean). Here's an update for ya. noone really cares about low fields. It's easier to just follow behind the omni/neut zergs and just ninja bases. Actually saves a s*** load of twinking :)

p.s. Checked the bases neuts hold atm? just the ones we let you hold ;)

Weeping Willow
ModSquad
ModSquad

Re: Re:

Post by Weeping Willow » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:36 am

LoyalClanner wrote:
TripleA wrote:------------------------------------
In a catalog of attacks versus NEUTRALS, we have global logs going back 3 years that show that OMNI vs. NEUTRALS are 12.5% CLAN vs. NEUTRALS are 85% ... how can you explain that?
------------------------------------
Post the full stats or don't post at all;

Clan Attacks vs Omni - 6096 (85.12%)
Clan Attacks vs Neuts - 869 (12.13%)
Omni Attacks vs Clan - 3843 (89.52%)
Omni Attacks vs Neuts - 228 (5.31%)
Neutral Attacks vs Clan - 1119 (75.00%)
Neutral Attacks vs Omni - 320 (21.45%)

No idea where you got your stats from, but obviously not aotowers ^^ ..
228/(228+869) = 20% : that is the ratio of attack toward Neutral coming from Omni ...
leaves 80% from Clans I guess ...