Lvl 10-15 Twink

Sneaknpeak
Rookie
Rookie

Lvl 10-15 Twink

Post by Sneaknpeak » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:06 am

Hello Everyone.

Been using these forums rather frequently, an finally decided to make my first thread. Lets get to it!

I want to join the TL 1-2 Battle's most likely it will be solo attacks, but if theres some1 out there who would like to come along it will only make it blast compared to solo attackings :)

From what ive experienced theres quite a few Traders/Enf/Doc's dominating this lvl-range. [Prolly because of Battle-rod?]
Therefore im looking to try something els, and agent could be interesting or atleast i hope so. The only weapon i can come up with for an agent is the Barret R-05 A-M Sniper and im not even sure it will be able to get the job done. So let me hear what you guys have to say about this weap and also if there is some other alternatives which i might have overlooked/forgotten please fill in. Limited by the max ql of 50 (ill use ql 49) im concerned if lvl 15 would be to high? perhaps even 10 is to high? (ive seen a lvl 5's with peren-sniper, dang expansions ;P)

Due to auno.org having a day off (trouble responding atm) im unable to give a costum setup of what ill aim for but ill try to come up with something after a few respons (if any :P) that way i can also adjust to what you guys have to say. What i had in mind is based on lvl 15 and its basicly to try and get ql 70-75 Implants and ql 40ish CAS (might considder Carb?) Kevlar Wool Balaclava Helmet. NCU ring (if not totw ones)...

Lets hear it, aprove or trash :P

more to come later...

Cheers :)

EDTA
Moderaidtor

Re: Lvl 10-15 Twink

Post by EDTA » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:16 pm

Bleh, posts made by people that were not approved yet at the time of posting don't show in "New posts", so sorry for the late reply.

Well firstly: there is a few interesting/challenging things you should try to twink on :D. The first is a 6-slot belt. Should be possible on a lvl 15 agent, though might be a bit hardcore :). A second thing should be relatively easy (compared to the 6-slot belt) once you have enough NCU and that's a Collar Casero de la Cripta.

Another option for a gun might be a Caterwaul. Main advantage is the AS being faster. Another thing that can be done is putting on a high ql Targeting Scope - Vision enhancer. Gives awesome AS, crit chance and weapon range, but it comes at a heavy cost of inits meaning regular hits will be slow.

Edit:
- Saw your other post, seems you were already planning on collar, good.
- Totw rings have a lvl 21 lock, so can't use those.
RK2
Main: Edta 200 NT,*Setup*, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus
Mounky 158 agent / doodytrad 163 trader
Wanh 1 trader / Kaiter 60 NT / E Lektra Natchios 24 agent / Mewaku 30ish enfo
Froob For Life, Neutral For Life, AO For Ever

Briandmg
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Briandmg » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:05 am

Well in my opinion, a TIM scope would be better for your L15 twink, although it would be slightly harder to put on than a vision enhancer (My L14 trader took rather long to put on the TIM scope). Your agent will likely lose out to traders since you cannot use kizzermole gumboils, but I think your AS does have a redeeming factor in terms of damage. Well at least it's a unique attempt at lowbie PvP without using a trader. :P
The Ultimate Endgame Froob PvP Guide :OO
All you ever needed to know to make your L200 froob toon a beast in PvP. :P

Agentkay
Fresh
Fresh

Post by Agentkay » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:29 am

go get one of these: http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=208045 it is as good as ql50 peren, then stick TIM scope with it
Main: Yandriston lvl 199 Defensive Froob Soldier
Secondary: Agentkay lvl 200 Hybrid RifleMA Froob Agent
Other Alts:
Alicist lvl 187 Froob 1HB/Shield MP
Traderkay lvl 174 Gimp/Tradeskill Trader
Agentkayy lvl 215/21 Agent

Proud member of Newcomers Alliance

Tarradax
Wordbearer

Post by Tarradax » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:09 am

Twinking an agent is all about the NCU. You get enough NCU on, you can get some nanoskill buffs and then false:trader to really kick it up a notch. If you want to do some heavy hardcore twinking, look at the trader guides - That's basically the first step of what you'll be doing, only a bit harder.
Ye' Olde Fixer Guide, By Me.

/Tarradax, Proud Owner of Questionable Morals.
/Baene, It's Like A Beanbag Chair. With a Gun. And a Temper.
/Bonekrakka, Get Your Choppas Ready, Boyz! Time For A WAAAAAAGH!
/Happythought, Hand-Made Silk Kites! Beautiful Strings!
/Littleshank, Choose Difficulty: []Hard []Medium []Easy []Very Easy [X]Atrox Melee Adventurer.

Completely Unrelated To Anything Link

Extrama
Fresh
Fresh

Post by Extrama » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:15 am

Posting in an old thread ftl :(

You might want to look at the Yatamutchy X-3 too, it's a bit slow but has awesome normal and crit dmg. Just use a TIM scope to help with the inits (Still be slow though). On my lvl10 (Now lvling) Trox agent I was able to equip a QL88 X-3 Which gave crits around 850ish (With UA running and 1k with UA+131 Wrangle). But a Barret is a good choice too since it's pretty fast and has nice dmg.
I would say X-3>Caterwaul>Barret>Gripo Com
All these guns have pretty awesome crits if you try to up your crit chance.
RK1 - Atlantean
Digitalkillr - LVL217/30 Frozen
Stoptehmusic - 195 Froob trox agent
Extrama - lvl60 noob ma needs retwink
I "Stabbed" Myself - Lvl60 Opifex Advy

GDB2222
Veteran
Veteran

Post by GDB2222 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:08 am

Any particular reason to prefer an agent over a trader? The standard approach is a trader with a neleb rod, and that's for a good reason, ie it's hard to beat. A trader will cast drains much faster than an agent fp'ing trader, so the agent will get drained down to nothing before he even gets started. What have I missed?
Take it easy on the kid, SilverFox316; everybody kills Hitler on their first trip