Account frozen, failed Payment

Got something related to in-game that doesn't really fit elsewhere? This is the place.
Xaat
Flagged
Flagged

Account frozen, failed Payment

Post by Xaat » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:44 pm

Got a frozen free account , due to failed payment :shock:
okay anyone have an idea how much free is, so I can make sure I have enough to pay free

yeah ticket is in . . sheesh . . oh my . failed payment for a free account .. damn I know I'm broke, but it's gotten to where I cannot even afford free anymore

Llie
Seasoned
Seasoned

Re: Account frozen, failed Payment

Post by Llie » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:54 am

This happens to froob accounts from time to time.

Just log onto the account web page and click the "reactivate" option. You will be charged nothing. In fact you don't even need to have entered in a payment method, so it indeed will cost you nothing.

Matammyr
Hardened
Hardened

Post by Matammyr » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:39 pm

If I recall, the initial froob date was in January, and every now and then FC forgets to remind the system that those players are free for the upcoming year, so that's why you're seeing that.

Xaat
Flagged
Flagged

Post by Xaat » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:26 pm

I created the account just a day plus a week ago, with intentions to go full sub.
wanted a head start with some characters, before paying

I did the reactivate and all is (was) good, then I upgraded to full seeing no more issues, got 2 days in and then frozen again, according to the email date, the day before the purchase, and I was actually playing at the time, but wasn't booted, it wasn't till the next day, I get the pop up message at log in.

working on it now, may not have access till tomorrow, I'll just play on one of the free accounts getting imps and nanos.

before you say it
why did I create a new account and not just turn on one of the free accounts , I have had these things happen before with funcom, I didn't want to get locked out of characters I had a lot of time with, also there is no loss keeping it free.
I didn't resub a sub account because I didn't want to start playing a character I forgot how to play, and also there was pay the full upgrade price for just one expansion, when I can do it on a new account for the same cost for all of 'em, . . . if there was a pro-rating, I would had just reactivate one of the frozen paid accounts.

So what I am reading .. don't create accounts at the beginning of the year 8)

Xaat
Flagged
Flagged

Post by Xaat » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:27 am

it's fixed back to doing my 3 dailies and using items I always wanted to use/try