Possible to solo Cerubin on L110 froob?

Post here to share information about places you've been, tips you have, or anything you feel would be worthwhile for others to know about.
Briandmg
Skilled
Skilled

Possible to solo Cerubin on L110 froob?

Post by Briandmg » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:23 pm

So far there hasn't been an incentive to do so simply because it's much easier to solo it on a L200/L220 instead. But what if CoH was strictly level locked to 110? Would it be possible to twink a froob character to solo him? Let's say that OSBs and cheesing tactics are allowed. I still don't quite see it to be possible.

My best idea so far is a L110 agent with top RK pets, mochs, PNH, IOR and FP doc for CH/EMR. But after the tentacles take out the heal pet, I don't think there's enough heals/nano to keep him up long enough to kill Cerubin. Trying to hide won't work because Cerubin always teleports you to him. Any ideas?
The Ultimate Endgame Froob PvP Guide :OO
All you ever needed to know to make your L200 froob toon a beast in PvP. :P

hybridyak
Seasoned
Seasoned

Re: Possible to solo Cerubin on L110 froob?

Post by hybridyak » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:34 pm

Hmmm a GA Fixer perhaps? This would be an interesting challenge to make a toon for! =D>
Serial "Dublivion" Slacker: Forever gimp
Myhealsare "Fullysikmate" Youdig: One of these days he will hit things gud
"Dangerwoman" 10,000 alien kills and counting
ToTW "Munkeemagik" Trasher: Forever twinking
"Subharmonic" There's no school like the old school

[- screenshots -]

keune
Flagged
Flagged

Post by keune » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:21 pm

I soloed Cerubin in GA3 (being at about lvl 150ish), so guess it is possible. I'd guess the only way possible...

Briandmg
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Briandmg » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:22 pm

keune wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:21 pm
I soloed Cerubin in GA3 (being at about lvl 150ish), so guess it is possible. I'd guess the only way possible...
Would there be enough evades at L110 though? I guess with QL200 AAD imps and GA3 it might be just enough. The tentacles hit hard and cerubin has a pretty high AR, so a couple of lucky hits in and you'll go splat. Still, I can't believe I didn't think of this :P

Would it be possible to calm the tentacles? Say on a fully drained trader at full def. Then use health funnels and subprime mortgage to heal up.
The Ultimate Endgame Froob PvP Guide :OO
All you ever needed to know to make your L200 froob toon a beast in PvP. :P

Zirkonium
Flagged
Flagged

Post by Zirkonium » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:17 am

It would be fun if they level locked the dungeon. Maybe a bit higher than 110. So many twinking projects to imagine. :laughing3:
Around 120 - 130 is really peak performance in a froobs life. You can twink on most end-game gear without to much work. Except level locked stuff. Very powerful at that level. So a dungeon locked at that level would be sweet. Now it s just 220 s running around.
Smugglers den would be fun as well to level lock. Little rebalance on the mobs maybe.