AO Cluster Selector

Post here to share information about places you've been, tips you have, or anything you feel would be worthwhile for others to know about.

AO Cluster Selector

Postby BonbonChan on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:33 am

Hi there,

I'm a very old player of Anarchy Online (I started playing AO since something like 2001) but I didn't play it for years. I came back a little while ago and I had to get back on track.

I could'nt find Nano Nanny and so I was wondering if there was something like that under Android... no much luck... so Why not give it a try :lol: and since then I have spend more time coding than playing #-o

So AO Cluster Selector (sorry for the dumb name :lol: ) is made for tablet under Android (4.0 +), you can try with a phone but I double that you will be able to do much. It's still in beta since I didn't use it much yet and I'm not very sure of the database. I should add some other stuff like special implants or symbiants too.

If some people want to try it, go ahead, it's free.

ps: since it seems that I can't post on the official forum, it's the first forum that it is post it on :glasses1:
BonbonChan
Rookie
Rookie

Re: AO Cluster Selector

Postby keune on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:53 am

"Contains ads"
Implant Helper does not and is free. All other AO tools (that I use) contain no adds and are free. Not android however...
keune
Fresh
Fresh

Postby BonbonChan on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:34 am

keune wrote:"Contains ads"
Implant Helper does not and is free. All other AO tools (that I use) contain no adds and are free. Not android however...

True enough (beside some website that use ads and a few software a donation button). At the beging, I was wandering what to do. After some research, it happen that Google forbid donation button (they doesn't earn money on them...). Finally, I put some AdMob ads since I was the less intrusive... but it is more for a study propose than a real mean to earn money. I double that it will cover the fee from google for the developper account over a year. Even so, if I can earn enough to create a IPad version, it will be incredible :lol:.
For the future, I don't know if I will keep it (it is annoying for me too, it creates limitation on the Android 4.0, without it should work on older system). I may try other providers too.

Well, I'm a bit sad :( that the first comment was dirrectly on that (well, it was expected).
BonbonChan
Rookie
Rookie

Postby keune on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:55 pm

Well, if you do not expect income - why discourage people from using your tool by putting the ads in? It is enough to see RL money beggers in game itself.
And if you want to get feedback - negative feedback is also a feedback. I am not trying to discourage you from development, quite the opposite! Just pointing fingers into something that I personally hate. And this is only one opinion, so hold on and wait for more ;)
keune
Fresh
Fresh

Return to Knowledge Database