Do you believe dragons exist?

Speak your mind. But keep it clean. NON-Anarchy Online related posts only please.
Stupidluigi
Seasoned
Seasoned

Do you believe dragons exist?

Post by Stupidluigi » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:32 pm

Do you believe in dragons? My friend says he has three personalities (don't ask me why) and says one of them is a dragon called Ranger (again, don't ask). Personally, I believe they do. [mod snip]
My toons (All Clan)
Mrbigstuph - Enforcer (Main) / Doctrfeelgud - Doctor / Traderluigi - Trader / Obsessednukr - Nano Technician / Toadtehkeep - Paid Keeper, currently frozen... / Generalguy - Paid Soldier, currently frozen... / Mayathesiren - Fixer
This city is afraid of me.

I have seen its true face.

The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down and whisper

"Maybe after a Hot Pocket."

lollie
Flagged
Flagged

Post by lollie » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:45 pm

komodo dragon -

case closed.
az> I think we need to work on our communication..one guy is talking crap, one just goes lol and the other one doesn't understand what's going on
ee> lol
uo> wut?

Stupidluigi
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Stupidluigi » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:31 pm

No, no, not creatures like Komodo Dragons. I mean REAL dragons, like the kind with wings, breath fire, and basically cause panic where-ever they go. THAT kind of dragon.
My toons (All Clan)
Mrbigstuph - Enforcer (Main) / Doctrfeelgud - Doctor / Traderluigi - Trader / Obsessednukr - Nano Technician / Toadtehkeep - Paid Keeper, currently frozen... / Generalguy - Paid Soldier, currently frozen... / Mayathesiren - Fixer

The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

snarfblatt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by snarfblatt » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:13 pm

Stupidluigi wrote:No, no, not creatures like Komodo Dragons. I mean REAL dragons, like the kind with wings, breath fire, and basically cause panic where-ever they go. THAT kind of dragon.
Yeah.... REAL dragons.. not those fake one's you find on earth. LMAO
Rubi-Ka 2 (Rimor)
Snarfblatt (Engie) - Ex-President - Knights of Ka
Studmuffin (Advie)
Beatinstik (Enforcer)
Roleo (Soldier)
Schemp (MP)
McLuvvin (Keeper)
Jamesblatt (Agent)
Snarfette (Engie)
Misokute (Doctor)
Snarftech (NT)
Snarfix (Fixer)
Rubi-Ka 1 (Atlantean)
Snarfblatt (Engie)

Modu
At least I'm 220.

Post by Modu » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:20 pm

You need four hellion mirror for the big dragon to show up.
It got wings 'n shits.
So say we all.

Pnunu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Pnunu » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:26 pm

Dragon's do exist. How else would you explain the unicorn extinction?

or did you mean something this kind of real dragon?

i'm considering a sticky on this for pure comedic value.
RK2:
Docscrubs (220/28/70)
Pascomu (TL7 Enf)
Pnunu (TL7 Fixer-TS monkey)
Phicksa (TL5 Fixer - Sect 10)
Paddfoot (TL5 Advie)
Phootlocker (TL4 Trader-shop monkey)
Pnumicist (TL3 MP)
Pniper (TL2 Agent - pocket FG boy)
JinPo (TL3 MA-Omni GMSer)

Clan? RK2? Join Knights of Ka

Randomchance
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Randomchance » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:28 pm

Sorry, i dont believe in any of the mythical beings (fire breathing dragons, unicorns, leprechauns, etc.). Maybe i havent smoked the same sort of stuff your friend has though to get that personality to come out yet. :wink:
Last edited by Randomchance on Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Metalomania - recovered from the ether december 2010!
Gablerg & Killermuppet - recovered from the ether january 2011!
(seriously guys, keep track of those toons!)
Froob Configurations

Stupidluigi
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Stupidluigi » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:44 pm

Pnunu wrote:Dragon's do exist. How else would you explain the unicorn extinction?

No, not THAT kind of dragon, what Modu was talking about is the kind I'm thinking about.
Randomchance wrote:Sorry, i dont believe in any of the mythical beings (fire breathing dragons, unicorns, leprechauns, etc.). Maybe i havent smoked the same sort of stuff your friend has though to get that personality to come out yet. :wink:
And for your information, my friend does NOT smoke, but he DOES chug bottles of hot sauce every now and then. Maybe the fact that he's the second best Nintendo gamer in Georgia may have gotten to his head a bit...
My toons (All Clan)

lollie
Flagged
Flagged

Post by lollie » Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:10 pm

your friend is possibly schizophrenic.

don't let him near sharp objects or martial arts training centres.
az> I think we need to work on our communication..one guy is talking crap, one just goes lol and the other one doesn't understand what's going on
ee> lol
uo> wut?

Esdian
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Esdian » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:59 pm

TROGDOR

dragon! whee.
Esdian
WOOT! 200 slayer SELF casting.. At TL5 caps on a froob!

The_Brinkmann
Hardened
Hardened

Post by The_Brinkmann » Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:19 pm

I have a simple answer. No.

RK-2

Slipperyjoe - Main - Equip
Amtrack - Tank worthy of his name
Monomania - new and improved trader
Bigoleblue - trox fixer FTW!
Truckfighter - sloob (frozen)

LaraCroftsLeftBoob
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by LaraCroftsLeftBoob » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:11 pm

yeah, they're everywhere.

they hang out all over the place, they even put on shows, and have beauty contests and.....

oh wait, you're talking about dragons not drag queens...

nevermind.

Parkko
Hardened
Hardened

Post by Parkko » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:12 pm

actualy, i remember seeing something at discovery channel. talking about dragon. they would have find a dragon skeleton (actualy, 2 dragon skeleton)(yeah yeah. a true dragon. with wing and all.) dating from medieval age. they found them in a ice cavern i dont remember when. some "part" of maybe a dragon skeleton have been found dating from the prehistoric age. tho. those dragon where far from those we see in video game. at tv or in ur dream. no fire breathing.

personally. i think dragon HAVE existed. in the medieval age. would someone explain me why sudently they came painting dragon from most than one artist and claiming about seeing such creature. if it was not true those people who claimed/painted these thing would have been called sorceror or devil possed and would have been burnt or kill or i dont know. ohh and. no one would have talk of dragons after this.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

DocJones
Veteran
Veteran

Post by DocJones » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:16 pm

Pnunu wrote:Dragon's do exist. How else would you explain the unicorn extinction?

You mean "virgin" exctinction, Pnunu, don't you? They eat them, as far as i know.
Parkko wrote:actualy, i remember seeing something at discovery channel. talking about dragon. they would have find a dragon skeleton (actualy, 2 dragon skeleton)(yeah yeah. a true dragon. with wing and all.) dating from medieval age. they found them in a ice cavern i dont remember when. some "part" of maybe a dragon skeleton have been found dating from the prehistoric age. tho. those dragon where far from those we see in video game. at tv or in ur dream. no fire breathing.
I saw that "documentation", too. Was pretty good production, but they stated it was purely fictional.
Parkko wrote:personally. i think dragon HAVE existed. in the medieval age. would someone explain me why sudently they came painting dragon from most than one artist and claiming about seeing such creature. if it was not true those people who claimed/painted these thing would have been called sorceror or devil possed and would have been burnt or kill or i dont know. ohh and. no one would have talk of dragons after this.
Well, in the chinese culture, pictures and the concept of dragons have been developed much, much earlier.

And, to stay on topic: For sure they exist. If enough people believe in something, it must exist. Narrative Imperative (see here, here and here). Simply that. ;)
Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking...
Proud Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
Toons:
Zzzzzzwap (inofficial main), Krisplin (main, but buff whore)
Theophrastus (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
Rosling
Tarradax wrote:Aofroobs: [IRC] Tarradax: Yes. You so totally win. ...
vs.
Tarradax wrote: Aofroobs: [IRC] Tarradax: It's all your fault.
Aofroobs: [IRC] Tarradax: Totally your fault.
~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

Esdian
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Esdian » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:12 am

hmmm, if dragons exist, by extention MECHA exist! *claims RED frame* Lookie

someone as excited about mecha as me! :p
Esdian
WOOT! 200 slayer SELF casting.. At TL5 caps on a froob!