Anyone got Wifi?

Speak your mind. But keep it clean. NON-Anarchy Online related posts only please.
Stupidluigi
Seasoned
Seasoned

Anyone got Wifi?

Post by Stupidluigi » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:45 pm

I am the proud owner of a Nintendo DS and some Wifi games (Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, Animal Crossing, Mario Kart, etc.), but I have a problem. No one wants to play with me! If you have a Nintendo DS, please list the Wifi games you have, your Wifi name ([for each game]in quotes), your town name (only for Animal Crossing: Wild World), and your friend code. Also, I am on EST, so please tell me when you will be on in EST.

Pokemon Pearl-"Seth" 1804 8941 9049
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass-"NIL8R" 124677714937
Animal Crossing: Wild World-"Kenny" "Our Town" 043039978330
Star Fox Assault-"Chaosboi" 733 014 467 111

P.S. If you don't like Pokemon, please don't post in this thread how much it sucks, because I really like it.
My toons (All Clan)
Mrbigstuph - Enforcer (Main) / Doctrfeelgud - Doctor / Traderluigi - Trader / Obsessednukr - Nano Technician / Toadtehkeep - Paid Keeper, currently frozen... / Generalguy - Paid Soldier, currently frozen... / Mayathesiren - Fixer
This city is afraid of me.

I have seen its true face.

The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down and whisper

"Maybe after a Hot Pocket."

TigerDragon
Skilled
Skilled

Post by TigerDragon » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:51 pm

I can't speak to the non pokemon games, but if you want to find people to trade with / battle with you can go to http://serebii.net/ and join their chatrooms set up specifically for the wifi aspect of the DS games.
Clan on RK2:
Redbeacon - beacon warp / tradeskill engineer (not able to cast beacon warp yet... working on it)
Redrosethorn - Piercing Doc (Level locked at 59 to help at totw)
Neutral on RK2:
Redmedivac - Fixer (will go clan after team fgrid quest is finished.) current main.
Redvestments - Pistol Trader

Stupidluigi
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Stupidluigi » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:02 pm

Hm, hadn't thought of that. But don't you have to make an account for that sort of thing? Because I don't go there very often, so I don't want to register for someplace I probably won't go.
My toons (All Clan)
Mrbigstuph - Enforcer (Main) / Doctrfeelgud - Doctor / Traderluigi - Trader / Obsessednukr - Nano Technician / Toadtehkeep - Paid Keeper, currently frozen... / Generalguy - Paid Soldier, currently frozen... / Mayathesiren - Fixer

The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

TeoDragon
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by TeoDragon » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:30 pm

Stupidluigi wrote:Hm, hadn't thought of that. But don't you have to make an account for that sort of thing? Because I don't go there very often, so I don't want to register for someplace I probably won't go.
Perhaps if you visited the site in question more often you wouldn't NEED to find players HERE?

Just a thought...
- Teo

Stupidluigi
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Stupidluigi » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:12 am

TeoDragon wrote:Perhaps if you visited the site in question more often you wouldn't NEED to find players HERE?

Just a thought...
Yeah, I really have no need to visit that site. From now on, please only post in this thread if you are willing to do a Wifi game with me. Just saying...
My toons (All Clan)

Modu
At least I'm 220.

Post by Modu » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:55 am

Kind of offtopic, but its a valid question; is there anyway to get the DS working with WPA2? I am not switching to WEP just so I can play some games on the net on my DS.
So say we all.

Stupidluigi
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Stupidluigi » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:13 am

Modu wrote:Kind of offtopic, but its a valid question; is there anyway to get the DS working with WPA2? I am not switching to WEP just so I can play some games on the net on my DS.
Sorry, but the DS doesn't do Wifi on WPA2, only WEP. The Wii works with WPA2, though. Have you tried getting a Nintendo Wifi USB Connector? That will give you a signal for your DS no matter what sort of wireless connection you have.
My toons (All Clan)

Stupidluigi
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Stupidluigi » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:05 pm

Sorry to double post again. Recently found another Wifi game in my game bag. Here's the info for it.

Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis-0430 3708 6115

Please post if you do have Wifi games, I'm bored out of my skull here!
My toons (All Clan)

Stupidluigi
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Stupidluigi » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:44 pm

HELLO?! IS THERE A WIFI USER OUT THERE?! IF SO, THEN PLEASE POST!!!!!
My toons (All Clan)

Iaito
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Iaito » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:29 pm

Stupidluigi wrote:HELLO?! IS THERE A WIFI USER OUT THERE?! IF SO, THEN PLEASE POST!!!!!
Yah.. like spamming with caps is going to get people to play with you:)
Freedom for neutrals! Freedom by neutrals! Freedom for rubika!
John "Iaitoo" Lloyd; Trade minister of Newland.

Randomchance
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Randomchance » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:21 pm

TeoDragon wrote:
Stupidluigi wrote:Hm, hadn't thought of that. But don't you have to make an account for that sort of thing? Because I don't go there very often, so I don't want to register for someplace I probably won't go.
Perhaps if you visited the site in question more often you wouldn't NEED to find players HERE?

Just a thought...
I think that answered the whole thread right there. :wink:
Metalomania - recovered from the ether december 2010!
Gablerg & Killermuppet - recovered from the ether january 2011!
(seriously guys, keep track of those toons!)
Froob Configurations

Stupidluigi
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Stupidluigi » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:51 pm

Like I said, I don't think I'd go there enough to make an account worthwhile.
My toons (All Clan)