Anyone familiar with Sweden able to answer ?'s

Speak your mind. But keep it clean. NON-Anarchy Online related posts only please.
Bigtoad702
Amateur
Amateur

Anyone familiar with Sweden able to answer ?'s

Post by Bigtoad702 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:27 am

Hey all, my kid is considering a summer studying at this place: Växjö / Kalmar, Sweden

Before I approve/disapprove I need more info. Sweden has a bad rep due to the multi-culti crap that's being forced down their throats. I read that white culture is rapidly being replaced with brown/rapey/F-the-white-man stuff.

Knowing full well that American media (and some international mainstream media outlets) are pushing an agenda, I was hoping to get better info from people who might be less inclined to hype propaganda.

If you live in Sweden or know more about the location, and can share your information, please send me a PM.
Thanks!
Toad

Saavick
ModSquad
ModSquad

Re: Anyone familiar with Sweden able to answer ?'s

Post by Saavick » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:32 am

Since aofroobs is an international forum and this is a controversial subject, as a moderator I would like to encourage people who do want to share their experiences to use PM's as suggested by Bigtoad.

At the same time I would suggest there might be better sources for a question such as this than a gaming-forum :)
Saavick 200 doctor Lokuta 200 soldier Violentmeany 200 enforcer Angrymeany 200 engineer
Vladja 200 agent Meany 200 fixer Littlemeany 200 adventurer Skathi 200 soldier
Luettl 199 bureaucrat Nuclearmeany 190 nano-technician Ingundis 185 martial artist
Sunilda 182 meta-physicist Boesemueny 179 trader Haadriah 163 martial artist
Richilde 136 adventurer Mueny 136 meta-physicist Ryahna 131 adventurer
Whaaaaaa 122 bureaucrat Wildmeany 100 adventurer Svanhvita 100 engineer
Kvada 80 enforcer Vladdy 64 trader Achilla 60 soldier Angrymueny 60 fixer
Ealhswith 56 agent Enragedmeany 25 enforcer Yngvildr 15 soldier

Tarradax
Wordbearer

Post by Tarradax » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:50 am

What Saavick said. Remember the rules of conduct and keep the discussion clean. I'll be watching.
Ye' Olde Fixer Guide, By Me.

/Tarradax, Proud Owner of Questionable Morals.
/Baene, It's Like A Beanbag Chair. With a Gun. And a Temper.
/Bonekrakka, Get Your Choppas Ready, Boyz! Time For A WAAAAAAGH!
/Happythought, Hand-Made Silk Kites! Beautiful Strings!
/Littleshank, Choose Difficulty: []Hard []Medium []Easy []Very Easy [X]Atrox Melee Adventurer.

Completely Unrelated To Anything Link

Modu
At least I'm 220.

Post by Modu » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:06 am

Bigtoad702 wrote:Before I approve/disapprove I need more info. Sweden has a bad rep due to the multi-culti crap that's being forced down their throats. I read that white culture is rapidly being replaced with brown/rapey/F-the-white-man stuff.
This is simply not true. There are certain small areas in the country where that might be true. But as a whole, it's simply not true.

I am not really familiar with neither Kalmar or Växjö, but I am a student who has lived my entire life in Sweden. In general the education in Swedish universities is quite good and the exchange students who I have talked to seem to really enjoy their time here, some staying several years. Of course I would find out more about the specific school he plans to go to, but Sweden in general seem like a good choice for a place to spend some time as an exchange student at.

I will PM you my Skype ID and maybe I can help you there rather than here if you want more information.
So say we all.

Matammyr
Hardened
Hardened

Post by Matammyr » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:02 pm

May I just say that this is a very odd question to be asking on such a forum as ours.