I MIGHT be gone for a while...

Speak your mind. But keep it clean. NON-Anarchy Online related posts only please.
Stupidluigi
Seasoned
Seasoned

I MIGHT be gone for a while...

Post by Stupidluigi » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:38 pm

I'm not quite sure where to put this thread, so I'll just stick it here for the time being. Mods can feel free to move it if necessary.

I've recently been accepted and admitted to a Vocational Training residential facility, and I'll be staying there for a period of six to twelve months. Long story short, I'm not sure whether I'll be able to access AO while I'm there. If I can't, then consider this a temporary farewell. If I CAN, I will try to get on when I can. Just know that you guys here at AOFroobs (as well as the AO community in general) have meant a lot to my journey, both in-game and in real life. Hopefully, this transition will mean a lot as well, and I hope the best for all of you.

Hoping to NOT get shanked,

Stupidluigi
A.K.A. - Mrbigstuph
My toons (All Clan)
Mrbigstuph - Enforcer (Main) / Doctrfeelgud - Doctor / Traderluigi - Trader / Obsessednukr - Nano Technician / Toadtehkeep - Paid Keeper, currently frozen... / Generalguy - Paid Soldier, currently frozen... / Mayathesiren - Fixer
This city is afraid of me.

I have seen its true face.

The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down and whisper

"Maybe after a Hot Pocket."

Matammyr
Hardened
Hardened

Re: I MIGHT be gone for a while...

Post by Matammyr » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:24 pm

Good luck with everything!

I've been out of the game myself for months now because of real life stuff, but I still check the forums daily. We'll always be around.

Stupidluigi
Seasoned
Seasoned

Re: I MIGHT be gone for a while...

Post by Stupidluigi » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:05 am

GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE!

As it turns out, the facility I'm staying at will allow me to download AO onto one of the public computers. So once orientation is over, I'm hoping to be able login at least once every day. Here's hoping! :D
My toons (All Clan)
Mrbigstuph - Enforcer (Main) / Doctrfeelgud - Doctor / Traderluigi - Trader / Obsessednukr - Nano Technician / Toadtehkeep - Paid Keeper, currently frozen... / Generalguy - Paid Soldier, currently frozen... / Mayathesiren - Fixer
This city is afraid of me.

I have seen its true face.

The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down and whisper

"Maybe after a Hot Pocket."