Running two clients?

New to Anarchy Online or just new to the AOFroobs forums? Introduce yourself here, ask questions about the game, and learn how to become a successful Anarchy Online fr00b.
toddex
Fresh
Fresh

Running two clients?

Post by toddex » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:01 am

I cant seem to launch a second anarchy online client. This used to not require any sort of special options but now it makes me log out of the first launched client before launching a second.

Llie
Seasoned
Seasoned

Re: Running two clients?

Post by Llie » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:18 pm

Really? There's a box that pops up that says something about another instance running and should you continue or cancel, and if you click the continue button, shouldn't you get the second client? That still seems to work.

GreghAO
Rookie
Rookie

Post by GreghAO » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:26 am

This would be interesting... maybe a healer doctor, adventurer or meta-physicist with an enforcer or something. :)

Tarradax
Wordbearer

Post by Tarradax » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:50 am

This is old but needs a conclusion: The "Already logged in" message only shows up if you try to log the same account. Barring the limitations of your PC and network, nothing is stopping you from logging with any number of accounts on any number of clients.
Ye' Olde Fixer Guide, By Me.

/Tarradax, Proud Owner of Questionable Morals.
/Baene, It's Like A Beanbag Chair. With a Gun. And a Temper.
/Bonekrakka, Get Your Choppas Ready, Boyz! Time For A WAAAAAAGH!
/Happythought, Hand-Made Silk Kites! Beautiful Strings!
/Littleshank, Choose Difficulty: []Hard []Medium []Easy []Very Easy [X]Atrox Melee Adventurer.

Completely Unrelated To Anything Link