Meta-Physicist Twinks Please view this - I need help!

Ripper91
Flagged
Flagged

Post by Ripper91 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:08 am

can an atrox froob twink high enough to solo azzy? or does it have to be NM for the twinking items ?
Ripper91 - 200 ma
Umbersol - 175 fixer
Ronzardo - 128 Enf

Ferengi
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Ferengi » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:23 am

Ripper91 wrote:have to be NM for the twinking items ?
Well, the Lya Halloween shades are much better than the NM Luc Shades for skills, but you really need a pair of VTEs on. You can look in the Trader section for details, in the '131 wrangle in ToTW' thread.
Adios, thanks for the fish

Livewirez
Flagged
Flagged

Post by Livewirez » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:14 pm

Ripper91 wrote:can an atrox froob twink high enough to solo azzy? or does it have to be NM for the twinking items ?
I managed to do it pre all miy lya and w/e stuff. Can be done.
I'm The One To Sing The Blues

boroxs
Fresh
Fresh

Post by boroxs » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:42 am

ok i need to be in here... if i am right mpg speaking about me.. 8)

i have got 60 lvl opi twink..ip probs? lol ofc..half maxed first aid.. some nano not maxed.. and quite a lot skills too ;P

but i cant see like some guys wanted to know too..

for what that toon is? ODing ? ( mostly all froob + some untwinked Sloobs)
or soloing all?for ODing my opinion is CDR+SOL pistols ( dual CDRS oding styg.. and if cdr+pistol with better dmg then CDR it will own..)
soloing all? hm.. my opinion is evade setup.. why? couse u cant get pets which would be able kill azzy without recasting.. and from me.. recasting pets in solo battle is XXXXX....my MP is A LOT evade oriented.. i have got 630ish evades clsc with that buff..+310ish AAD...
how to kill azzy with this setuP? simply.. go full deff and stay near azzy... and cast few nukes on him.. u will get 50% aggro from him.. and 50% will tank ur pets..
i have got 90ish att/hm.... sanno if i am right.. :P and IDK how high mezz.. its red.. that i can say...
want see setup? its bit secret.. but Auno.org is always yours friend..

this mp was plan to solo azzy... u could say why? couse quite a lot ppls dont trust that.. Froob Soloing azzy selfed....

can u say other proff who can solo him? hm.. killed 2 bar selfed with half twinked atroxz doc..with max doc twink? i could say maybe...
enfo/advj/fixer with CoH weps? hm.. enfo/advj yeah.. can do dmg.. but cant resist from his attack.. fixer? hm.. sure but it would called selfing.. it would be like engi..
fixer:MM/MC/TS mochie plxxx
mp:sure
fixer:thanks
mp: np
and then would show.. u are casting GAII/III.. la la la.. its not selfing.. :P

mamma mia.. quite big text.. :lol: 8)
Main
Yeah i am leveling...
tl 3 engineer :D

Stisie
Flagged
Flagged

Post by Stisie » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:22 pm

Good thing i rolled opi. think im gonna try the defensive setup out. i mean im now lvl 31 with my mp and he only gets hit for 30% of the time with evades maxed. Only things that bothers me how to get in ql 140ish imps in a froob MP cause all the treatment/MC/TS imps clash with eachother.

Ferengi
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Ferengi » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:34 pm

Stisie wrote:im now lvl 31 with my mp and he only gets hit for 30% of the time with evades maxed. .
I'm lvl 100, I only get hit 1% of the time now, and I've never put a point of IP into evades. Until lvl 80, I used to get hit all the time, didn't matter. Playstyle pwns evades.
Adios, thanks for the fish